• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your favorite part of the female body?

Commander01

Closed Account
Legs!!!!!!!

There's a difference between the parts of the body I love to see, and the parts that I love to touch. I love eyes and naturally long eyelashes. I love the look of an ass in a pair of jeans, and perky tits in a sweater. And the tits and ass are great for touching, but the intimacy is in running a finger along an earlobe, nibbling where the neck meets the shoulders and seeing how her chin rests on your fingers when you tilt her head. Intimacy is in watching her back muscles work during doggystyle, or how far up the side of my body her knees run when she is on top of me. And I think it's tough to beat holding a woman's sides, with my thumbs press on her clenched stomach when she's about to orgasm. For me there is no simple answer to this question.

ban-one

Works for panties
I'd have to say that it depends not only on the female body in question, but also my mood at the time.

But if I had to pick one part for all of eternity, I guess it would be her mind, because girls can come up with some interesting things so that you're never bored with the rest of her ;)

Legs - smooth, long, with a nice shapely thigh. If a female enjoys these attributes I cannot help but try and seduce her. Having said that, I also enjoy the softness of female skin if that does not sound too odd.

but... to be more objective, my favorite part of the female body is one that begins from the nail of her big toe and ends at the tip of longest strand of her hair.

If it's just to look at pictures or video, I would have to say ass. To date, I'm really more about the brain....

:dito: well said.

Except that (save very rare exceptions), an artificial breast is easily discernible from a natural. In this case, the human science is several megaparsecs from the perfection of nature, while the scalpel gurus collect fortunes of naive girls to spend it with natural tits women.