• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your definition of HOT/Perfect?

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jenny J. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 1,145 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!

This hot blonde babe does not have any experience in nude modeling, but she sure did a great job at the amateur nude modeling shoot! As always, the pictures are high resolution modeling pictures ...and they are also very exclusive pictures too, since I always shoot my own content. Jenny and I came into contact with one another over at the local gym the other day! I noticed this cute babe running beside me on her treadmill and I just had to speak with her in regards to hopefully participating in my amateur nude modeling shoots! I was actually surprised at how quick she was ready to get started! Jenny told me that she had always thought about doing a little bit of nude modeling, but that the idea never went any further than simply thinking about it. I am sure glad that I decided to speak with Jenny that day over at the local gym! Hope you guys enjoy these amateur nude modeling pictures of a cute blonde babe modeling nude for the very first time!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/jennys-nude-modeling-shoot.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Rosalee from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5 '10
Employment: Cell Phone Call Center Representative
Pictures: 577 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Video: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling & Ass Spreading Video

My hobbies are cooking and I also like snowboarding a lot too! I met Ray at an outdoor concert event and the bands that were playing were really good! He saw me standing in the crowd and just started talking to me about the music. We both really enjoyed the show a lot. Although, it did start to rain a little, so we walked inside of this art gallery. We looked at all of the artwork and that was when he started talking to me about the photos that he shoots for his modeling website! I was a little hesitant at first about doing the whole nude modeling thing, but I later changed my mind after thinking more about it. I am glad that I did the shoot too because it was a lot of fun and I am hoping to shoot for the website some more too! I also know some girls that might be interested in shooting, so I will have to ask them about it. Hope you guys like my pictures!

Click the photo below to go to the gallery! :)

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/picgals/sexy-nude-amateur-rosalee.html

b2t

Approved Content Owner
Ava Van Rose
Seamless Dress
Ava_Van_Rose_Seamless_Dress_Ass.jpg

Seamless Dress Video Teaser
http://www.born2tease.net/ava_van_rose/seamlessdress.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Raquel from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Fast Food Hamburger Restaurant Cashier
Pictures: 1,452 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

This sexy amateur Latina babe is named Raquel! She is 19 years old and she is a real amateur teen! I came into contact with Raquel over at her place of employment, which is at a fast food hamburger restaurant. As soon as I saw this hot amateur teen, I really wanted to see if whether or not she would be interested in shooting some amateur modeling! That was a little while back, and since that time, she has been over to the house a few times to shoot! So yeah, Raquel has a whopping amount of 1,452 high resolution pictures on the website! Raquel also has some tattoos too, so for the guys out there that dig the whole tattoos on a girl type of look, you should enjoy these photos of Raquel showing off her cute and tattooed teen body from TrueAmateurModels.com!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/latina-teen-model-raquel.html

Reactions: sj1