• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'd like to know if this position has a name and also trying to find videos with this position in it.
The girl is on her back getting fucked vaginally/anally,
WHILE being throat fucked!

position.png

lol forgive my artistic abilities.

ban-one

Works for panties
is it also called "spit roast" when she's upside down?

Yeah, I guess I came in with the edited clarification a bit too late and you missed it. Girl tits-up or tits-down with one in her mouth/throat and another in pussy/ass, it's a spit-roast. Though sometimes without the hyphen.

Yeah, I guess I came in with the edited clarification a bit too late and you missed it. Girl tits-up or tits-down with one in her mouth/throat and another in pussy/ass, it's a spit-roast. Though sometimes without the hyphen.

Yeah I did miss it haha, but thanks. That narrows my search down. It's still kind of hard to find "upside down spit roast with throat fucking" though.

ban-one

Works for panties
Yeah I did miss it haha, but thanks. That narrows my search down. It's still kind of hard to find "upside down spit roast with throat fucking" though.

I suspect the reason for that is it's impossible for the girl to breathe with a cock being rammed down her throat, and when she's getting it in another hole, she needs to be able to breathe. It usually seems to be more of a taking in in the pussy/ass and giving a BJ where she has control over her breathing. Though, I kinda seem to remember seeing an old Hannah Harper video where she was spit-raosted with the throat fucking, and while she was on her back. I think it was 'Hannah Goes to Hell,' or something like that.

I suspect the reason for that is it's impossible for the girl to breathe with a cock being rammed down her throat, and when she's getting it in another hole, she needs to be able to breathe. It usually seems to be more of a taking in in the pussy/ass and giving a BJ where she has control over her breathing. Though, I kinda seem to remember seeing an old Hannah Harper video where she was spit-raosted with the throat fucking, and while she was on her back. I think it was 'Hannah Goes to Hell,' or something like that.

i feel some hardcore chicks would be able to pull it off. like amber rayne

ban-one

Works for panties
Well, as it turns out the film I was thinking of is 'Sodom 2' (http://galleries.videosz.com/sodom-2_6/25,4236,0.html), and the clip (1) is of Hannah with a cock down her throat with another guy sucking her tits and then licking her pussy. There may be some cock-in-both-ends spit-roasting in it, but I can't remember.

we're getting warmer lol. i looked up that first video you mentioned and they do the same thing. throat fuck while licking her pussy.

ban-one

Works for panties
i feel some hardcore chicks would be able to pull it off. like amber rayne

It is possible for a girl to get throat and pussy/ass fucked all at the same time, but she's gonna be gasping for breath every few seconds just like a regular pussy/ass fucking but with a dick blocking her throat. If it was more of a 'making love' pussy/ass dicking, then she'd be able to hold her breath longer. But with the level of stimulation from a fucking, she won't be able to hold it long.

ban-one

Works for panties
Lemme ask you this, does it have to be MMF? 'Cuase I've seen FFF threeways where the girls all wear strap-ons and a girl gets spit-roasted. These also tend to come with photo sets, and you may be more likely to get a photo of a strap-on all the way down her throat while another is in her pussy/ass than of 2 cocks.

Lemme ask you this, does it have to be MMF? 'Cuase I've seen FFF threeways where the girls all wear strap-ons and a girl gets spit-roasted. These also tend to come with photo sets, and you may be more likely to get a photo of a strap-on all the way down her throat while another is in her pussy/ass than of 2 cocks.

It can definitely be FFF. it can be any variation as long as its in that position

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
You Might wanna try Googling 'MMF deepthroat spit roast,' as that seems to have turned up some results. And you can change the 'mmf' qualifier to some other things to get various combinations.