• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the weirdest way you have ever made a woman come?

Hopefully this thread hasn't been posted before if so please merge it with the previous.
I was asked the other night to specifically only use my nose pushing inside her to make her come and I thought this was pretty weird lol,i'm sure theres worse whatever u've got i'd love to hear it.

Spleen

Banned?
You cut off her ear and fucked her in the ass with it? That's hardcore. LISTEN UP, BRAZZERS.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You cut off her ear and fucked her in the ass with it? That's hardcore. LISTEN UP, BRAZZERS.
see-what-you-did-there.jpg

winterwarz

Closed Account
Some intense pounding inside her vagina. True dat. :cool:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
This one time... I used my tongue.

:surprise: I know, right?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Diddling her 4th hole. If you know where it is, you're just as good as me.:drool1:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
By howling at the moon.

Spleen

Banned?
By howling at the moon.

You wish. If I were you, I'd give up this whole wolf/video game obsession and try to get out a little bit more. There are REAL women outside your door, you know?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
You wish. If I were you, I'd give up this whole wolf/video game obsession and try to get out a little bit more. There are REAL women outside your door, you know?
Play nice or he'll eat you...

I called out "come girl!" to the dog and she misinterpereted.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Why worry about bodily fluids and all that stuff. Just give the gal a credit card with a 20k limit, she'll orgasm and you can go back to the game. After she leaves, give her "blue card" by canceling the card.