• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the scariest movie/movies you have ever seen?

I just finished watching The Grudge pt II. Ju-On is far better than the american versions but I definitely still love both versions... maybe pt 3 was kinda lame, I still enjoyed though never the less. This time of season is great with the horror classics getting replayed and what have you.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Bowling for Combine. Not so much that the movie scared me but that the American sheeple believed every bit of propaganda that fat, mustard stained goober, Michael Moore spewed.

The Blair Witch Project when I was high

Child's Play. I watched it when I was four or five. Either way my childhood was altered and I'd be scared if I heard the name Chucky.

John Carpenter's 'The Thing', and the old, original Salem's Lot are two that continue to freak me out to this day.

Bowling for Combine. Not so much that the movie scared me but that the American sheeple believed every bit of propaganda that fat, mustard stained goober, Michael Moore spewed.

Why did you watch it if you hate moore so much?

It's scary that people think a guy is an asshole for making a movie saying that America's obsession with violence and destruction might not be so healthy for kids.