• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Is The One Drug You Know To Stay Away From And Never Try?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've smoked weed since I was 15. I used to do coke about a handful of times per year. Haven't done any coke for over 20 years though. Didn't quit, just stopped using because it didn't agree with my personality. The one drug I know to stay away from and never try is heroin. I'm afraid I would like it way too much. I remember the 1991 movie Rush where this dealer described the high, "Like floating on a cloud of titties."

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Coke seems sorely overrated. I used to work with a girl who would also leave lines in the bathroom for me. I wasn't into it but I had to be polite about it. I used to pass it on to someone else. Better them than me.

DrakeM

I'm a lapsed atheist
Yeah stay away from heroin and all opioid-based drugs. They mess with your brain chemistry where they replace something your brain needs to function and that's the addiction hook - you actually need the drug because your brain needs it to function.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Heroin has always been a no-no.

Having said that I've never touched coke. Partly because it doesn't appeal to my personality but mainly because for the price of a gram I could have got up to 20 Es.

A 'no brainer'🤣

Never done any drug. I haven't even tried cigarette. But I confess to having a very large consumption of Chocolate...

A guy I was friends with in college did NOT join in with a bunch of other dudes, to get an 8-ball of cocaine. I talked to him about it, and he said that he took advice from his Dad. I don't know if his Dad did any recreational drugs or not - but his Dad said he stayed away from it, because he was afraid he'd like it TOO much..

Speaking of which, cocaine DID cause a female college friend's divorce from her husband. He'd spend their income tax refund check on it each Spring. (And take cash advances on their credit cards, etc.)

Really? That's super rare. Does no drugs also mean you haven't had alcohol either?

No, it does not. There's a few student parties that ended with me bent over the toilets 🤮 And, given the fact that I used to do like 10-15 gigs and festivals/year, mostly heavy metal, I had my fair share of beer... 🍺🎸
Also, don't forget I'm french, from a very classic french family, I was introduced to wine by my parents during my (late) teenage years 🍷

No, it does not. There's a few student parties that ended with me bent over the toilets 🤮 And, given the fact that I used to do like 10-15 gigs and festivals/year, mostly heavy metal, I had my fair share of beer... 🍺🎸
Also, don't forget I'm french, from a very classic french family, I was introduced to wine by my parents during my (late) teenage years 🍷

I've known you on this board for awhile and had no idea you were also a musician. I know you like Metal as we've discussed it many times. I've learned about a lot of European Metal from you.

Weren't you also a high level or professional league soccer player? Something like that. I know you're a good athlete.

Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself. You are an interesting guy.

I've known you on this board for awhile and had no idea you were also a musician. I know you like Metal as we've discussed it many times. I've learned about a lot of European Metal from you.

Weren't you also a high level or professional league soccer player? Something like that. I know you're a good athlete.
I'm not a high level soccer player. I used to play but at a local level. I think the highest we got was the 5th division
And when I say I did many gigs/festivals, I mean in the audience, not on stage.

Sorry, I may not be as interesting as you thought I was...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've never tried heroin, crack or meth, and never will. I used to love coke, but I'm afraid of it now....when I was involved with it, you stepped on it with milk sugar, or baby laxatives. Now they use fentanyl. How in the fuck do you justify cutting an upper, with a downer. You're technically feeding someone a speed ball, without their knowledge. I've never done mushrooms or peyote, but wanted to, I just think the time has passed. I'm a little old to experiment.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I've never tried heroin, crack or meth, and never will. I used to love coke, but I'm afraid of it now....when I was involved with it, you stepped on it with milk sugar, or baby laxatives. Now they use fentanyl. How in the fuck do you justify cutting an upper, with a downer. You're technically feeding someone a speed ball, without their knowledge. I've never done mushrooms or peyote, but wanted to, I just think the time has passed. I'm a little old to experiment.

Never too old!! Get a couple of good friends and have a rattle at the mushrooms. Great.

Warning: No head wreckers/melters in your company is essential 😉😁

I'm not a high level soccer player. I used to play but at a local level. I think the highest we got was the 5th division
And when I say I did many gigs/festivals, I mean in the audience, not on stage.

Sorry, I may not be as interesting as you thought I was...

I may have misinterpreted your post but you’re still an interesting guy.

Ruddiger

temp ban
Crank. My friend told me to stay away from it. It'll cause you to get addicted and you'll steal just to get your fix.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Considering how many strippers it has brought to her knees, maybe it's a better name.

I stick with just good ol' pot these days and nothing else, not even alcohol. That said I would do coke during my party years if it was around and I smoked some weird ass synthetic sketchy shit that was popular for like a year or two before it got banned. Never ever messed with heroin though, even prescription opioids I steer clear of. I've seen too many people I've known throughout the years ruin their lives or flat out die as a direct result of opioids.