• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Land of the Lost. Hey Will Ferrell and Danny R. McBride are always good and the leading lady had great tits.:thumbsup:

Lethal Weapon 2 :cool:

Black Metal documentary. This is pretty much the book on Black Metal. Really well done and shot.

The part where the dude from Darkthrone is doing the interview over the phone is so funny.

It's kind of a cop out though that they didn't talk about the white power connections. They make Varg seem cool cuz they don't mention he's a nazi douchebag.

Yip man 1

I watched the Uninvited last week. It was cool as shit, but the plot was kinda weird so I have to watch it again.

And there's something about Emily Browning that is cute as hell. Oh, and you can't beat Elizabeth Banks. :banana:

I know I am going to get a lot of shit for this but I don't care. I watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Yes it is a big, dumb, and loud action movie with several large plot holes but I loved it. I was immediately transported back to my childhood playing with the toys and watching the cartoon series. Not every movie needs to be or even should be Citizen Kane or The Godfather.