• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Spleen

Banned?
Before The Devil Knows You're Dead

Whoa, where did this little gem come from? Great film, with great acting from all the leads. Marisa Tomei spends pretty much every scene shes in naked, which is a bonus.

The "robbery gone wrong" plot might not be original, but it keeps it fresh with a lot of decent (but not over the top) twists and turns.

HA HA.. I hope thats a joke. The last good scary movie I saw was "Let the right one in". Watch it if you want a true vampire movie. What kind of vampire movie is where the vampires don't sleep during the day?

Good call.
Very good flick!

Spleen

Banned?
^ I can't wait to see Let The Right One In. I've been hearing great things about it for months.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'm watching "Mongol: The rise of Ghengis Khan" right now and it is one kick ass movie, despite the subtitles. Next up is "Hamlet 2" and tomorrow "Role Models" which I saw in a theater twice as it is awesome.

Street Kings

Keanu's character was a bit of a prick IMO. I had more sympathy for the kingpin. Forest Whitaker can (and did) act rings around Keanu.

Spleen

Banned?
The Escapist

Genius film making. Gets your blood pumping. And the ending doesn't pull the rug out from under your feet, it removes the entire floor.

Spleen

Banned?
Gomorrah

Good, but a little too slow.

John Carpenter's The Thing

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
No Country For Old Men