• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Seen this last year, Never reached the theaters after production because of the pandemic. Was choice browsing on Tubi on my phone when the tittle caught,

MV5BMjA4YjhmNmYtMGZkOS00MWVlLWI3NjgtNTgwNjg5M2IzNWY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEzOTEyMzA._V1__l.jpg

You can also see it on YouTube, This Zip Code is the 2nd poorest in the US behind the South Bronx, Main neighborhood is North Division but includes parts of Rufus King, Garden Homes and Borchert Field. North side near downtown. Google Maps it and it's the area west of I 43 to 27th st border north and south by Capital Dr and Center ST. The area also has the highest % of empty lots. The former A O Smith facility is on the outside on Hopkins and Capital.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
Film of the year so far, lads.

You can really tell they wrote Waymond with Jackie Chan in mind. Quan does a great job regardless.

@Steve-FreeOnes will you be able to order "a bagel with everything" and not think about all the multiverses now?

"You're capable of anything, because you're so bad at everything" - my favourite quote now. If you suck at everything, it means you can improve at everything too.

You can really tell they wrote Waymond with Jackie Chan in mind. Quan does a great job regardless.

@Steve-FreeOnes will you be able to order "a bagel with everything" and not think about all the multiverses now?

"You're capable of anything, because you're so bad at everything" - my favourite quote now. If you suck at everything, it means you can improve at everything too.

This a new film? Haven't seen this advertised ever

This a new film? Haven't seen this advertised ever
It's been in theatres for about a month, but started streaming this week. The concept & story are mind-blowing, and the action sequences are just on a different level from everything else. Hard to believe it's basically an indie film, and not from a major studio.

Luxman

#TRE45ON