• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Underworld : Blood Wars

I'm so gutted why they do that with that amazing franchise? just killed! I'm a huge fan of that franchise, but that movie sucks!!

SPOILER

Witches, mummy? are you freaking kidding me? a complete nonsense movie, Resident Evil Retribution is almost a masterpiece beside of that shit.

I would punch Cory Goodman & Anna Foerster right in the face for making that crap. I'm so sad they just ruined that amazing franchise. :crying:

La La Land. What a shit film. I walked out after 40 minutes. Most people I know didn't make it past 20 minutes. Totally hyped up Hollywood shit.

Not sure if anyone else has said this but Rogue One, it filled in a few blanks but was just too much of a let down. Maybe I expected too much from this film ???

Wanted starring Stormy Daniels..... the old lady still has it in her although in most of the scenes she has her waist area covered to not to expose her flabby parts. nice story line

Badge of Honour (2015)

Strange title, strange trailer.. had a lot of hopes but totally lost...but Mena Suvari action is good.

worth to watch Jasmine Mooney full nude scene appears unexpectedly and very short ..if atleast some sex scenes added with her, could raise IMDB rating up :D:D:D

TXqw7bG.jpgJasmine%20Mooney%20-%20Badge%20of%20Honor_1.jpgJasmine%20Mooney%20-%20Badge%20of%20Honor_4.jpg