• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

The Scorpion King 4: The Quest For Power. I watched it on Netflix last night. It was atrocious. I don't know who keeps greenlighting these movies or what the eventual end will be like, but they are supposed to take place between The Scorpion King and The beginning of The Mummy Returns, where The Rock first played the role. Victor Webster is the guy playing the role now and he looks nothing like The Rock and certainly doesn't have his muscle mass, so I'm not sure what the selling point is. They keep tying wrestlers and MMA folk into these films and it often makes for abominable results, particularly with the bad scripts.

Darkest Night

Dare I put this here? Might as well... A couple of nights ago I watched "The Big Lebowski" and I was not impressed at all. I've seen most of the Coen Brothers other films and I think this was the weakest. Wikipedia says this was an homage to Raymond Chandler, if so there's a lot they are missing.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Our Nixon
Just a real boring documentary witnessing Nixon reels...the intro is kinda funny since it's got that cheesy "Wonder Years" intro vibe. Yeah I could easily tell a female director put this whole boring movie together

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Noah is coming on in fifteen minutes and it's really two hours I'm looking forward to wasting. I have heard it's the most G_d awful thing released in theaters since Pearl Harbor. I'm thinking of getting blackout drunk or at least drunk to the point of hallucinating to really enhance the experience. I really am excited to see the lava monsters that were so prevalent in scripture. Wait. There weren't any lava monsters in the Bible?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It's worse than I thought possible. Armadillo dogs? Even if they show Jennifer Connelly topless, I don't think they could redeem this piece of crap. Awful.

"Lucy." About the only good scene was where she seduced the guy, while jailed, by spreading her legs open.