• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is by definition a hardbody?

Can someone tell me if there is a straight definition to "hardbody"? When does a woman have a hardbody? My English is good, but not that good. What I used to thought is that a hardbody is; A woman's body who's skin is so tight, that it's very hard to squeeze her rounded parts; ass, hips, thighs, belly and breasts. (And because she's bending over or stretching anything.) And it doesn't matter how tall or small she is, or how tall or small parts of her body are. As long as they can't be squeezed easily. Though younger / thinner women have a chance of having a hardbody, than older / fatter woman.

By this definition I find the following examples hardbodies. Or at least they have in the screenshots: Jasmine Tame, Krystal Steal, Sandra Parker

And the following examples not: Carmella Bing, Morgan Layne;

And then Lucy Wilde is debatable, her body is hard, but her tits aint;

I'd also like to point out that this topic doesn't have anything to do with if hardbodies are by definition all hot, and women without hardbodies aren't.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Just after rigor sets in everybody becomes a hard body.

To me the term hardbody simply means the girl/woman is very fit and toned.
Flat abdomen. Tight butt. No extra baggage, at all.

I wouldn't consider Lucie Wilde to be a hardbody. She's got a lovely body, to be sure, and it's pretty well toned. But not to the degree of a hardbody.

Just after rigor sets in everybody becomes a hard body.

:1orglaugh

ban-one

Works for panties
To me the term hardbody simply means the girl/woman is very fit and toned.
Flat abdomen. Tight butt. No extra baggage, at all.

That's what I think of when I hear the term.