• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What has happened to Ashley Fires?

As a big Ashley Fires fan I am worried because she has seemed to let herself go. In her recent trip to LA and Vegas I noticed she has really developed a lot of cellulite on her ass, thighs and legs. She even has quite some back fat. She even has a saggy neck! What has happened to her? It's like she has only a junk food diet and put on 20 pounds of lard below her waist.

It's so sad but Ashely Fires decline does not stop there. She must now use about a pound of foundation with her makeup to hide the ravages of her heavy boozing. You can tell she consumes copious amounts of hard liquor because of her puffy face. Damn she was so gorgeous and perky but now her face looks so plastic and unnatural.

Insiders told me that her latest performances have become predictable, robotic and at times wooden. Her energy levels are low and they can tell it must be the booze, junk food and probably drugs. So very very sad to see such a crash from someone who was really just a year or so ago on the top.

Now I have never seen her in person, but I also haven't seen a gallery that caused me concern...do you have something recent that shows that?

Maybe she put on 5 pounds. This sounds like the typical over-reaction to when a woman gains a FRACTION of weight.....suddenly she's let herself go lol. Going by her twitter she doesn't look any different. Unless you have a link or pics as some proof, this comes across as total BS to me.

As a big Ashley Fires fan I am worried because she has seemed to let herself go. In her recent trip to LA and Vegas I noticed she has really developed a lot of cellulite on her ass, thighs and legs. She even has quite some back fat. She even has a saggy neck! What has happened to her? It's like she has only a junk food diet and put on 20 pounds of lard below her waist.

It's so sad but Ashely Fires decline does not stop there. She must now use about a pound of foundation with her makeup to hide the ravages of her heavy boozing. You can tell she consumes copious amounts of hard liquor because of her puffy face. Damn she was so gorgeous and perky but now her face looks so plastic and unnatural.

Insiders told me that her latest performances have become predictable, robotic and at times wooden. Her energy levels are low and they can tell it must be the booze, junk food and probably drugs. So very very sad to see such a crash from someone who was really just a year or so ago on the top.

Are you some jealous girl? Ashley Fires is a personal friend. She works out with a trainer, is very health conscious and is one of the most respected professionals in the business. Who ever you are, you can never, ever, ever compare to Ashley Fires.