• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What gets your gears going?

Angel DeLuca

Official Checked Star Member
Do you like big boobs, little boobs or a super boob? ;p Do you like them think, bbw, ssbbw, thin or stick like? Do you like straight stuff, bi stuff or you like it all? :bluesperm:

I have to say I really do not have any particular preferences..I kind of look at the whole package and go from there. But personality plays a much bigger role in getting my gears going that anything else.

Angel DeLuca

I have to say I really do not have any particular preferences..I kind of look at the whole package and go from there. But personality plays a much bigger role in getting my gears going that anything else.

Thats always a good thing :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angel-deluca said:
Angel DeLuca[/URL][/B], post: 8599452, member: 899203"]Thats always a good thing :)

Exactly...

I figure if I can't get along with the person or they have a very abrasive or not so nice personality, it does not matter what physical features they have, there simply won't be anything there and it just wont work.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angel-deluca said:
Angel DeLuca[/URL][/B], post: 8599451, member: 899203"]Lol yes just ONE SUPER BOOB ;p

LOL..if you can find someone with that Sin might just get her wish of being knocked out by a boob.

I know this video can get my gears going :)
16.jpg

Do you like big boobs, little boobs or a super boob? ;p Do you like them think, bbw, ssbbw, thin or stick like? Do you like straight stuff, bi stuff or you like it all? :bluesperm:

YES!

First off - for me a Woman's face is EVERYTHING! It tells me about the rest of her body. A bad body can be fixed - a bad face can't and trying to fix it only makes it worse

I like Athletic Women - women with some muscle on them. The slim, trim. Nubile babes are nice to look at and nice to make love with. Having some fat free babe with a super tight body is awesome - great cuppable ass and I like small breasts - 32A over 36DD 100% of the time if all else is equal. Being able to pull her tight into me and feel her heart beating against mine is sexy. With small breasts she is more aerodynamic and able to do wilder things.

But I really like Athletic Women

For the last 5-ish years I have been very firm about the fact if I was able to marry any women alive it would be Catherine Holland. If she showed up at my door today in a wedding dress and said we could get married on the spot I would and I would be ecstatic for it. Great face and stunning body

If she is off the table #2 on my list is Cindy Landolt. Liked her better pre-implants but I'd marry her just as fast as I would Catherine

For me the ONE thing that can get me from "soft-to-hard" in nanoseconds is a "Wet Women". Something about seeing her in the shower, pool, bath just turns me into a Lust Filled Fuck Machine that is hard all the time and after blowing my load I get again very fast.

Though physical attraction is important, it is easily negated by a bad personality and/or unintelligence.

Intelligence - or lack thereof - is so important to me

I don't find stupid women attractive at all. Yeah - I could fuck her but nothing more. Something about an intelligent woman makes sex so much better.

I do tend to have a slight preference for any of the following; short, thick, brunette, big boobs and/or butt, brown eyes. If she has all that then my gears are probably in overdrive. But I find all kinds of women physically attractive - short/tall, thin/thick/bbw, etc so it's then a matter of personality, for me sense of humour is a must. They don't need to be a brain surgeon but a certain level of intelligence is important too.

Angel DeLuca

I do tend to have a slight preference for any of the following; short, thick, brunette, big boobs and/or butt, brown eyes. If she has all that then my gears are probably in overdrive. But I find all kinds of women physically attractive - short/tall, thin/thick/bbw, etc so it's then a matter of personality, for me sense of humour is a must. They don't need to be a brain surgeon but a certain level of intelligence is important too.

Awww that so sweet of you to describe me haha ;p