• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas on my old Xbox 360 at the moment.

Was it the "Archimedes Trial" or "Challenge" part? That was goddamned tough to get through.

I think they actually 'patched' it, so you get a 'sliver' of extra health or something after a lot of people couldn't get passed it.

They patched that part finally? I beat the game a while back and with all of the God of War games, there was one part I almost didn't beat but I ended up getting through it. Pretty sure that was the part that gave me trouble in the game.

I'm playing Saints Row: The Third, I was finally able to get some DLC content because other than that I'm 97% complete with the game. I only have 5 challenges to complete on my main characters game.

Mario Maker on Wii U.

I'm addicted!

Is it bad that every once in a while I will still have the music from the original Super Mario Bros. stuck in my head?

It seems I can damn near remember how every note sounded like it's playing right before me, and I don't think I have heard the actual music in over a decade. That stuff gets into your head.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Is it bad that every once in a while I will still have the music from the original Super Mario Bros. stuck in my head?

It seems I can damn near remember how every note sounded like it's playing right before me, and I don't think I have heard the actual music in over a decade. That stuff gets into your head.

For sure. I'm constantly reciting a good Mario tune via whistle.

Knight Squad

Its an awesome 8 player party game...if you got enough controllers that is.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

ACS_2015_12_11_02_25_22_526.jpg

Playing Fallout 4 at the moment.

The armour and Weapon mods are currently causing a wee bit of confusion though.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Mario Maker, Art Academy Studio, and Mario Kart 8. I love the Wii U!

It's a great game, but there is so much of the mechanics in the game the developers just don't explain.

They're too busy trying to fix the bugs that Bethesda is so famous for. I can't assign Preston to anything anymore. I assigned him to be a security guard, the next thing I know he's tending the garden and I can't assign him.

I took Preston on a mission with me and he refused to kill anything. There I am getting killed by a glowing feral ghoul and Preston's just standing there looking at me. I sent him back to Sanctuary and now I can't get him to follow me. I picked the dog.

Sticking with the immortal dog. He makes good cannon fodder.

As far as I know, none of the followers can die. They just slump over until they're given a stimpack or you defeat everything.

Discovering that now. Picked up a companion, meant to swap back to the dog, but can't find it and she hasn't died.

Discovering that now. Picked up a companion, meant to swap back to the dog, but can't find it and she hasn't died.

If you sent Dogmeat back to Sanctuary he shows up in one of the doghouses in the town and is usually lying in it, or if enough time passes he does eventually as long as you sent him there. It's just another thing the game doesn't tell you. He doesn't gather around like everybody else if a bell you set up is rung either. It's annoying as hell, and it got me for a while too.

I put a doghouse right outside my old house (I still keep for my personal use in the game. It doesn't seem right not using it, so that's why I make Sanctuary my home base even if most people think there are better options.) just so I have easy access to Dogmeat.

I also think some people have a bug when it comes to him and just can't find him anymore. Hopefully, you aren't one of those people. Sometimes people can still find him again at the Red Rocket station he first shows up at because he's sometimes just sent back there.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Immortal companions... I come from the days of you get hit once, you die. Die 3 times, game over. You got it easy ;)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Oddworld is where it's at.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I still count getting decently far in Ghost and Goblins for the NES back when I was still in single digits in age one of my best video game accomplishments.

I tip my hat to you. I can still hear that song in my head for then they keep showing you the map every time you die. That game is seriously hard.