• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

I agree with you which is why soccer is my second favourite sport, my favourite is rugby league but not many people on the board will watch this, it would be a laugh to see the full England team play one game against the mighty Hull fc (they would'nt last 5 minutes, especially Beckham).

T

taglart

The best team of the world, is Independente from Argentina.
So that you know, it is the team in the world, that more international Championships to cattle, 15 in whole.
There is no in the whole world another team with so many international qualifications.
Here to send the link in English, so that they verify it.

http://www.independiente.com/pages/swf_htm/home.htm

In addition to that, we have another slightly well-known history, the first man in coming to the moon, Neil Armstrong, team took as cabbala a pennant of ours to the moon, since Independent it did them associates of the club, to three Astronauts.
That is to say we are the First interplanetary team.
So that they verify it, to send this link, that I try to translate them to him so that they verify it.

http://www.independiente1905.com.ar/historia/LUNA/luna.html

The first man who trod on the Moon took the pennant of Independent
The Red one took his glory to the Moon
Armstrong was taking in his baggage a pennant of the Red ones.
In 1999, to 30 years of the fact, Michael Collins, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin received medals as part of the homage.
Till now it was known that Independent he is “ The King of Glasses ”, title deserved well for being the team that gained more international tournaments in the whole world, 15 in whole, one more than the Milan of Italy. What was not known is that the team of Avellaneda was a participant also, somehow, of an interplanetary exploit:
Neil Armstrong, the commander of the mission Apollo 11 that trod on the Moon 30 years ago, took in the spatial capsule, as cabbala for that historical trip, a red and white pennant of Independent that had come to him from the Argentina. The maker of this victory beyond the terrestrial orbit was Héctor Rodríguez (69), who in July, 1969 was getting out of debt as secretary of Culture and of Public Relations of the club of Avellaneda. The history began when Rodríguez had the idea of turning into honorary associates of Independent Armstrong, Edwin Aldrin and Michael Collins. Three astronauts were honored yesterday in the United States to three decades of the moon landing.

There is any more nothing to say.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Patrick_S

persona non grata
In the premier league, Liverpool. In the spanish league , FC Barcelona. In the swedish league, IFK Göteborg. I don´t really have any favourites in the other big european leagues (italian, german).

yesss 2 weeks and Perth will kick off their A-League campaign (Football) i am working there so i am pumped to watch and work at the same time :D

Pittsburgh Steelers.

The mighty St Mirren (and anyone playing the dirty Greenock M****n)

The Oakland Raiders, baby! I'm talking REAL football spelled NFL.

Ah, that'll be what we in England call rugby...but with body armour. Oh yeah, and you rarely touch the ball with your feet :D

Only pulling your leg, I love, as we call it, American Football - I support Philadelphia Eagles and Seattle Seahawks (mainly because that's the two places I want to visit in the U.S. of A), although I haven't been able to watch it for many years (since they were called the LA Raiders). Over here it's shown at stupid o'clock in the am, and on Channel 5 (which I can barely get reception for).

As for proper football, I support the underwhelming Aston Villa. The greatest under-achievers in history. But we did win the FA Cup 8 times, and the European Cup (once, a long time ago).

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
soccer:
FC Bayern :bowdown:
but I also like Barca and Arsenal

football:
NY Jets
but I also like the Lions, Steelers and Colts