• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think women look hot wearing?

What should women wear for you?

• Nothing

Votes: 19 11.7%
  • Lingerie

Votes: 56 34.4%
  • Schoolgirl/Cheerleader

Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Buisness Style

Votes: 19 11.7%
  • Gothic Apparell

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Mechanic Outfit

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Nurse

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Gothic Apparel

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Plain Clothes

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Other (Specify below)

Votes: 24 14.7%

• Total voters
I voted for Lingerie, because it is damn sexy.
...However, it doesn't matter what she is wearing if she is stripping it off.
I like girls in skimpy, but not slutty, clothes.

I'm very partial to the bra and jeans look. I don't know why. It leaves just enough for the imagination while still being a tease

First choice is lingerie, however business suits followed by uniforms other than school girls and cheer leaders.

Great topic! I voted for schoolgirl - I just love short short plaid skirts exposing soft, bare legs. But I would have to say my very favorite item of clothing is platform high heels - a huge turn on for me!

I think that gothic apparell with two "l"s is way hotter than with just one l.

I think that gothic apparell with two "l"s is way hotter than with just one l.

I voted for gothic aparrel (with one l) but you may have a point there...with the two "l"s it's a whole different ballgame

Isn't the whole "naughty schoolgirl" thing kind of old now? I sometimes avoid photo shoots when I see that now. That was cool like, 5-6 years ago for me.

Tastes change, I guess.

H

Isn't the whole "naughty schoolgirl" thing kind of old now? I sometimes avoid photo shoots when I see that now. That was cool like, 5-6 years ago for me.

Tastes change, I guess.

H

yeah, "sexy woman taking night classes, while working the morning shift as a waitress and spending the afternoon with her kids" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

What do you think women look hot wearing?

My LOAD!

Actually I love women in tight clothes. Body shape without too much detail is a real turn on for me.

georges

Staff member
lingerie, nurse dressing or a fur coat and nothing under like in the Jesse Jane's photoshoots of playboy

A business suit or skirt with a pearl necklace and a classy watch.... A Rolex looks amazing on a sexy woman sucking on a cock....

CherylFan

Closed Account
Women can look wearing lots of things (except jeans - I hate jeans) but especially:-

- business clothing- sharp suit, nice blouse, heels
- schoolgirl type outfit with blouse and bunches
- lingerie - bra, stockings, suspenders
- most of all, a wedding-dress with stockings and heels as a bride on her wedding day is hours away from being fucked.

lingerie and high heels . or just high heels -- with cunt on display and available .lol.