• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think? Suggestions.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
So I've been thinking of stepping up my 'kink' abit and have been debating on whether to shoot a peeing video. What I need to know is are you guys into this sort of thing? At the moment I have no idea how to shoot it either, so I was hoping for the experts of Freeones to maybe give me a bit of guidance. ;)

Also is there any other fetishes or ideas that you've got or would like to see me do?

I'm down for pretty much anything....other that boy/girl....sorry.

Not A fan of peeing video's :facepalm: so I guess my answer would be No.......But I will always be a fan of you :lovecoupl

Im a Breast man So keep showing me the twins and I will be happy :bounce:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Food fight.

bobjustbob

Double post. Anders! Fix this shit!

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
It's nothing that I've ever found erotic, but I know some people would.

I'm kind of into sploshing myself, so I wouldn't mind if I saw you do something involving that.

Seems like most people aren't with it, but I really dig seeing a hot woman taking a piss. As far as how to shoot it, who knows? Maybe peeing all over another hot chick? That would certainly be on my list of things I'd like to see. If you do a peeing video, set, whatever, as far as my tastes go, just don't pee in a bowl or cup or something that collects it all, that tends to turn me off, just let it go where it may. :2 cents:

:pukey: No, thank you.

bobjustbob

Don't pee. Please.

EVER? That's a lot to ask.

Or maybe that's a new fetish. Women holding their water and doing the pee dance.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hmm...could be interesting. I think girls peeing is kinda cute. :o

You should also take a pic of yourself sitting on the loo with your panties between your ankles. :drool2:

Yes, by all means do it. Even better if you involve pantyhose/nylons. :thumbsup::nanner:

Mayhem

Banned
Emphatic No! vote here.

Heels, garters, stockings, leather, lace, costumes,....y'know, the classics are all I ever need.

But in the end, do whattcha wanna do. :)

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
I wouldn't mind seeing you do all kinds of stuff, including peeing. It's not a particular fetish of mine but I don't mind either. The more variaty, the more fun. And there's certainly an audience for it. But the question is not what we want you to do, but what you are comfortable with doing.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Oh, HELL NO!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, HELL NO!!!