• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think about Pregnant women?

Women become...during pregnancy.

• ...even more beautiful

Votes: 123 65.8%
  • ...ugly

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • ...not more beautiful, but also not ugly

Votes: 35 18.7%
  • All women are ugly!

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Other?!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
"She was so hot...I used to jerk off to her a lot...she was one of the sexiest woman...but now that she is pregant...she lost everything...I dont like her anymore!"

This is just one sentence I heard exactly like this (or in another form but with the same message) really a lot lately.

Persons who said things like this were often referring to a pregnant celebrity.
They think women are "ugly" when pregnant!

And I...I cant believe this and I cant believe my ears or eyes if I hear or read such a statement!

I think pregnancy is a wonderful thing and pregnant women are about the most beautiful "things" on our planet.

Every woman is getting more beautiful with becoming pregnant.

And even the most beautiful women in the world do still become more beautiful during pregnancy.

So now you know my opinion about pregnant women.

What do you think about pregnant women?
(Im talking especially about the look/appearence of pregnant women.)

M12

I think pregnancy is a wonderful thing and pregnant women are about the most beautiful "things" on our planet. I Agree with this:bowdown:

Facetious

Moderated
I think that we need families once again.

Once that is established, then maybe my demographic will survive via a sustainable number of births.

As for now, we're dead in short order if this incessant hook up culture lasts people for duration of their lives. :confused:

Other is what I selected. ^

"She was so hot...I used to jerk off to her a lot...she was one of the sexiest woman...but now that she is pregant...she lost everything...I dont like her anymore!"

This is just one sentence I heard exactly like this (or in another form but with the same message) really a lot lately.

Persons who said things like this were often referring to a pregnant celebrity.
They think women are "ugly" when pregnant!

And I...I cant believe this and I cant believe my ears or eyes if I hear or read such a statement!

I think pregnancy is a wonderful thing and pregnant women are about the most beautiful "things" on our planet.

Every woman is getting more beautiful with becoming pregnant.

And even the most beautiful women in the world do still become more beautiful during pregnancy.

So now you know my opinion about pregnant women.

What do you think about pregnant women?
(Im talking especially about the look/appearence of pregnant women.)

M12

I don't care so much about what they look like when they are pregnant, but more so how they "rebound" from the pregnancy. Some women just say F-it, and don't care about the extra weight that their man has to look at/live with. Then they wonder why their men are looking around at the mall, etc. when they go out. Ladies need to be looking good for their men, and that means losing the weight after the pregnancy. Just my :2 cents:

I recognize the fact that is our species is going to continue women are going to need to get pregnant. I don't see anything inherently ugly about it.

well I'm not attracted to children, so anything involving them automatically decreases my sexual attraction. I'm not saying that I wouldn't bone a mom, but I wouldn't do it while her kids were around. I see pregnancy as having them around 24/7.

a beautiful woman is a beautiful women, that doesn't decrease once she becomes pregnant. but it certainly doesn't increase either. forgive me for being crass, but if I see a pregant women my first thought is "she must not know how to use birth control."

if any educated american woman was told that she would have to go live in India once she became pregnant and had her baby, then she never would. And worse, the food and other neccesities that will go to your potential baby are allready vastly needed for babies that allready exist. I think that anyone who has a baby is either ignorant, or they are selfish. It's way past the point where people need to have kids to continue the human species. In fact, it's the opposite, where an expanding world population hurts the human race far more than it helps.

If you want to adopt than God Bless You, but anyone who puts thier own legacy above the well being of a child isn't fit to be a parent.

I think most pregnant women are about the same attractiveness as before they were pregnant. When I was much younger, about 10 years ago, I did have a brief fetish for pregnant women, but interest in this has waned over the years.

Facetious

Moderated
if any educated american woman was told that she would have to go live in India once she became pregnant and had her baby, then she never would. And worse, the food and other neccesities that will go to your potential baby are allready vastly needed for babies that allready exist. I think that anyone who has a baby is either ignorant, or they are selfish. It's way past the point where people need to have kids to continue the human species. In fact, it's the opposite, where an expanding world population hurts the human race far more than it helps.

Most people in the developed world are led to believe (via politik) that there is only one human race :1orglaugh I'm not pointing anything at you here, but try that on for size within the not so developed nations and you'll find out otherwise, as racial and religious identity are very closely observed, foremost , in fact.

He!!, even in 'Merika we'll hear civil rights activists exclaim . . ."My people .......".

If you want to adopt than God Bless You, but anyone who puts thier own legacy above the well being of a child isn't fit to be a parent.
So, in effect, what you're suggesting is that you've adopted (no pun) / embraced the idea that we're all one miserable family together ? i.e. globalism - :sing: "we are the world • we are the children . . "
and the third world's excesses must be assumed by the industrial developed countries ?

Well good ! That exempts the USSA :D

So, in effect, what you're suggesting is that you've adopted (no pun) / embraced the idea that we're all one miserable family together ? i.e. globalism - :sing: "we are the world • we are the children . . "
and the third world's excesses must be assumed by the industrial developed countries ?

no, im not suggesting that, as a matter of fact. But it would only be fair considering that the industrial countries excess is forced upon the third world. Check it out, you know who the world's largest buyer of garbage is? That's right, I said Buyer. We buy all our shit from China and rather than (non-cost) effectively getting rid of our waste we sell it back to them for cheap and they dump it on thier rural poor, and then "reclaim" the land when no one wants to live or die on it anymore.

I'm a big fan of Not getting involved with the third world actually. Not explorting our jobs over there for cheap labor, and not importing thier natural resources. I'm also a fan of not sending aid and resources to places that can't support their population which only succeeds at keeping people in perpetual poverty and misery and is more cruel then letting the population go it's natural way to a stable and managable level.

slowhand

Closed Account
Gotta love the pregnant ladies.

Of course, my opinion isn't meant to be sexual, but damn it--the GLOW.

I agree with you becks they do have a glow about them and I find them very sexy.

member006

Closed Account
I don't really think that a woman being pregnant increases or decreases there looks. Some look better some look worse.

I agree. Guess you haven't been privy to a woman with the 'glow' though it is real and many get it, I did. I looked my best, my hair the shiniest it ever was, my skin looked GREAT, best ever. You couldn't bring me down, I was on cloud nine. :)

Its a shame not all do, my friend was washed out during all three of hers. Sick, dark circles, nasty in spirit and just a misery to herself. Like you said, some do some don't.

I think all are beautiful in their own right though. After all they are in the process of the biggest miracle that we know. Just the thought of what is transpiring is breathtaking. Most look at one and just think it norm. If one thinks of what is actually taking place, the wonder of it all at that moment. You'll never look at a pregnant woman the same again.

As for sexy, my husband liked the pregnant thing. I have known of men that find it 'so so' and know of one friend who's husband divorced her because of what he witnessed during their child's birth. He never touched her again. The SOB. :( Sorry so winded, but its a subject I find fascinating. :thumbsup: M12.

LL

Pregnancy is a wonderful thing, so I think they are even more beautiful.

plucap

Banned
Honestly, I don't find it sexy at all. Not that they're repulsive, but I can't jerk off to a pregnant women. It's like that kind of relationship you have to your mother or relatives. They're not ugly, but you just don't feel attracted to them (at least not me).

I don't really find them more beautiful either. It's a common thing and nothing special to me. I'm not the kind of person who romanticize reproduction by calling it "the miracle of life" or anything, just not my thing. But I do find a caring mother, during the pregnancy too, very lovable. I can't stand women who don't have that motherly attitude towards babies or children. It says a lot about a woman if she shows devotion to her children. Same goes for men, although we seldom show it as much as women.

A little rant, but I thought I'd just cease the opportunity.
Interesting poll and great idea by the way :thumbsup:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
What do you think about Pregnant women?

I think to myself:
"Eh, at least she puts out"
That or
"it's impossible to knock em up so filler up!!!"