• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you study work as

Hey guys what are you currently doing in studys etc. Are you still at school or college, maybe University or are you like myself currently working.

Currently I am working as a call centre agent for the post office it's great :1orglaugh yea sure

Maybe you work as something exciting you'd like to tell us it could be interesting.

I'm the head of maintenance at a resort in Wisconsin. In my spare time I'm at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee studying computer science with a minor in electrical engineering.

I'm in University, year 2 of 5, studying IT and Business.

You never stop ...

Some of us never stop learning, self-training (or formal), etc... or even going back to college. My wife takes several classes per year, and I've taken some on-line courses (since I travel, I can't attend a physical location). We constantly better ourselves which keeps us employed (although my wife has some peers that give her a hard time for "raising the bar").

I'm hitting the peak of my earning potential, at least outside of going into middle management, so I keep having to refine both my technical skills as well as improving my understanding of microeconomics, risk, etc... It's good to keep the theory going while you deal with the practical aspects 50-60 hours/week in your job.

I also force myself to read the calculus-based microeconomics and risk management materials, because it goes to much greater depths thanx to the math used. It's much harder to do complex evaluations without calculus, and most people fudge their analysis with "snapshots" via algebra.

I am studying psychology, and will graduate in May from the University of Miami (Summa Cum Laude I might add ;) ), and then I'll be going to SFSU to work on my graduate degree in Human Sexuality Studies. I plan to go into sex/reproductive health education in some way. I currently work as a dancer.

IT and communications engineer at the moment, though I've been thinking about expanding on that when I'm done, if work and economy allows it. Since I've already got the physics and biology I feel I'll need unless I decide to go for that line of work, I think chemistry is the next step. Possibly some more philosophy or psychology if I have time.

I work in the protection racket...sorry, Insurance. I prey on peoples' insecurities and charge a fair bit for it. In my spare time, I've just started the ACII course (which is Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute) - equivalent to a degree.

I'm brickin' it, cause I left school over 10 years ago with only 8 GCSE's and no A-Levels, and now I've have jumped straight into a degree!!! What was I thinking?!?!?!?!?!

Never boring ...

Well life as student is quite boring, but i'm gonna be graduated soon (or i Hope)
Being a study wasn't even remotely boring for myself -- from the studies to the extra activities, research on-going, etc... to working 24-32 hours/week while in college.

I wish I could go back full-time.

Re: You never stop ...

I also force myself to read the calculus-based microeconomics and risk management materials, because it goes to much greater depths thanx to the math used. It's much harder to do complex evaluations without calculus, and most people fudge their analysis with "snapshots" via algebra.

Haha, what word doesn't fit in this statement? Tell you the truth Prof, it kind of killed the effect of your post.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm a student...boring as hell.

I clean up various animal poops at the zoo. I wish!

Computer Technician

1) no, I don't work for Geek Squad
2) no, I won't post pics of girls I found on computers
3) yes, I spend all day at work infront of a computer, then come home and sit infront of a computer (2 screens actually)

Waiting for the list on the auto mechanics courses to dwindle down to my position so I can get those 2 years out of the way and get my career going.