• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Do You Like to See In Pussy Photos and Videos?

What Do You Like to See In Pussy Photos and Videos?

• Little or no spreading. I don't need to see the details.

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Full body shots with pussy spread open.

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Spread pussy close-ups.

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Spread pussy, frontal view.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Spread pussy from the rear.

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Vagina spread open. (Like to look inside.)

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Good views of clit.

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Other (Post a comment)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don't like looking at pussy.

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
What do you like to see in pussy photos and videos?

No matter what your opinion, participate in the poll and feel free to comment!
(You can select as many choices as you like.)

As for me, I absolutely love great, crystal-clear pictures of a wide spread open pussy.

Here's what I like:

Simple poses of models with great long legs, in which they are laid back on a chair or couch with lovely legs spread and pink, slick, pussy opened up and spread wide. I like both a wide shot that show all of her legs, and then of course the close in shots that show the intimate details of her pussy. Since I love great legs, I prefer bare legs instead of with stockings. High heels are great since they accentuate the shape of beautiful legs.

I'm not much for speculum shots, but a few shots where she has it spread so we can see deep into the vagina are great. (Good lighting is essential in these pics if you want to see the texture of the vaginal walls.)

Oh yes, I also like to see spread pussy with nice views of the clit. It’s great when a great looking woman not only spreads her pussy nice and wide, but also pulls back the clitoral hood so that we can see the clit. Every set should have a few shots like this!

Finally, a good. clear well-shot video is even better since we get to see the elastic pussy spread, stretched, and flexed in real time. But too often the model quickly stuffs her fingers or a dildo into her pussy and we don't get a good look. They need to hold their pussy open for a while so we can get a good look! (InTheCrack has some good ones.)

(And no, I do not wish to be a gynecologist.)

I wonder if anybody has the balls to check the last option? As for me i like full body shots with the pussy spread.

I like almost all of the poll options except for the first and last.
I want to see the intimate details of woman's pussy.

So my choices were:
Full body shots with pussy spread open. (and legs spread wide)
Spread pussy close-ups.
Spread pussy, frontal view.
Spread pussy from the rear. (This can be interesting)
Vagina spread open. (Yes, I like to look inside and see the pink folds.)
Good views of clit.

Wonderful!

I like the full body shot with the legs spreading. I don't like it when the photographer try to take the full body shot and end up missing bit of body parts, I like to see every inch of the body in the picture.

I like the full body shot with the legs spreading. I don't like it when the photographer try to take the full body shot and end up missing bit of body parts, I like to see every inch of the body in the picture.

I think the pussy really looks best from the back view...

I don't care to see inside the girl...a slight spread of the lips and a finger inside is nice enough...

Hey, this poll is still open! You can select as many choices as you like.
So far the most popular response is:
"Full body shots with pussy spread open. (and legs spread wide)"

Here are some of my favorite comments so far:

As for me, I absolutely love great, crystal-clear pictures of a wide spread open pussy. Here's what I like:

Simple poses of models with great long legs, in which they are laid back on a chair or couch with lovely legs spread and pink, slick, pussy opened up and spread wide. I like both a wide shot that show all of her legs, and then of course the close in shots that show the intimate details of her pussy. Since I love great legs, I prefer bare legs instead of with stockings. High heels are great since they accentuate the shape of beautiful legs.

I'm not much for speculum shots, but a few shots where she has it spread so we can see deep into the vagina are great. (Good lighting is essential in these pics if you want to see the texture of the vaginal walls.)

Oh yes, I also like to see spread pussy with nice views of the clit. It’s great when a great looking woman not only spreads her pussy nice and wide, but also pulls back the clitoral hood so that we can see the clit. Every set should have a few shots like this!

Finally, a good. clear well-shot video is even better since we get to see the elastic pussy spread, stretched, and flexed in real time. But too often the model quickly stuffs her fingers or a dildo into her pussy and we don't get a good look. They need to hold their pussy open for a while so we can get a good look! (InTheCrack has some good ones.)

A good spread from the rear ;)

I like almost all of the poll options except for the first and last.
I want to see the intimate details of woman's pussy.

So my choices were:
Full body shots with pussy spread open. (and legs spread wide)
Spread pussy close-ups.
Spread pussy, frontal view.
Spread pussy from the rear. (This can be interesting)
[B]Vagina spread open. (Yes, I like to look inside and see the pink folds.)[/B]
Good views of clit.

Wonderful!

Give me a full body shot and a nice pink pussy any day!

With at least 2 fingers inside

Spread pussy from the rear :booty: