• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Did You Eat For Breakfast?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This Menudo is pretty good. I kick it up with some Tabasco Sauce and sprinkle green onions on it. Menudo has always been Mexican Hangover Soup to me. I eat it and try not to question what's in it.

51uGMny3tVL._SY300_.jpg

jimmy dean's steak and potatoes
a couple of strawberry twizzlers, ok, more than a couple
a cold glass of coors lite

im gonna work out right now but feel like shit.

jimmy dean's steak and potatoes
a couple of strawberry twizzlers, ok, more than a couple
a cold glass of coors lite

im gonna work out right now but feel like shit.

I had a buddy of mine who used to like to snort a couple lines of coke and drink a tall Coors before going to the gym.

Animus, you're a big fan of breakfast at Jack In The Box too, huh?

I've not had much luck with those Jimmy Dean Frozen Breakfast Entrees. The Scrambles are OK but I'm not a fan of the Sandwiches.

I'm going to the gym too to work off my Breakfast Burrito.

I had a buddy of mine who used to like to snort a couple lines of coke and drink a tall Coors before going to the gym.

Animus, you're a big fan of breakfast at Jack In The Box too, huh?

I've not had much luck with those Jimmy Dean Frozen Breakfast Entrees. The Scrambles are OK but I'm not a fan of the Sandwiches.

I'm going to the gym too to work off my Breakfast Burrito.

Yeah the Jimmy Dean breakfast was meh. Yeah I like Jack in the Box for breakfast, their breakfast burritos are pretty damn good.

I think it was the half a pack of strawberry twizzlers that are making me feel so sluggish. In fact, I'm sure of it.

I just have the urge to not do shit and play videogames.

I just have the urge to not do shit and play videogames.

Put your shoes on, grab your keys and wallet, get out the front door, and your halfway back home. When I actually get to the gym I'm fine. It's that sluggish feeling of indecisiveness over getting ready to go or wasting another day rotting away in this chair marinating in Breakfast Burrito egg-farts. My goal today is to have a quality workout and stop off on the way home to pick up some decent food.

Me and the new wife plumped up a bit eating good together. When she's all moved in we're going on long walks together so we're still fit-looking enough to wanna fuck each other over the years.

Made sure to wake up before ten-thirty this morning and went to McDonald's for my number four Two Sausage McMuffins w/egg Meal with Hash Browns and a Large Coffee w/ ten sugars & four creams. Good enough for a poke.

ohh yes you cant have peanut butter with jelly baby, so dont forget to get your jar;o)

Actually, I found a jar of grape jelly in my pantry today, after that post. So I must have discovered earlier that the previous jar was empty, and I actually bought a new one. But I had totally forgotten about that. I'm growing old and forgetful. :(

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Actually, I found a jar of grape jelly in my pantry today, after that post. So I must have discovered earlier that the previous jar was empty, and I actually bought a new one. But I had totally forgotten about that. I'm growing old and forgetful. :(

Ohhh sweetie, you just need my good pair of bazookas on your face all the time, jajaja, guess what i had for breakfast today? you are going to be so jealous :rolleyes: