• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Did You Eat For Breakfast?

A huge plate full of fruit, being doing it for about 1 month, so far lost some weight and it's making my skin look younger, also I forgot just how great fruit tastes!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Made a Breakfast Burrito with some eggies, bacon, jack cheese, jalapeno slices, and salsa then washed it down with Pete's French Roast Coffee. My tummy is warm and happy right now. Heck yeah!

Went to the Corner Deli and Grill at the Mobil Gas Station on Sepulveda and Santa Monica and got something called the Ultimate Breakfast Burrito which has 3 eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, and cheese along with 2 freshly made salsas. Good stuffs and I'm sitting on the toilet as I write this.

https://m.yelp.com/biz/the-corner-deli-and-grill-los-angeles

348s.jpg

the only thing worse is the runs in your car and no place but the autos seat
I done that a few times

RileyReyXXX

Official Checked Star Member
Greek yogurt and fresh berries. Every morning.

Unless it's an anal sex day. Then I can only have gummi bears. Y'all know about the gummi diet for buttsex right?

Unless it's an anal sex day. Then I can only have gummi bears. Y'all know about the gummi diet for buttsex right?

"The night before I ate a salad and in the morning I did an enema and took Imodium. And then when I got to the set I cleaned up well with baby wipes and I ate only gummy bears. It was perfectly clean and all non-shitty.

http://www.lukeisback.com/2012/04/melina-mason-exclusive-interview-on-gummy-bears-anal-scenes/

maxresdefault.jpg

Eating a 3 egg Ultimate Breakfast Burrito would give me a massive dose of strength and energy to enjoy an afternoon of making sweet buttsex to a pretty lady. When I pull out my wiener will look like a burrito covered in mole sauce.

I have to set my alarm if I want to wake up by Noon so I'm usually not awake for Breakfast. Today I was as I was giving my wife a ride to this thing she calls a "job". Anywho, on the way back I stopped by my friendly neighborhood McDonald's, pulled into the drive-thru while avoiding eye contact with the loitering hobos, and stopped when I got to the speaker thingy. I ordered the #4 Two Sausage McMuffins w/Egg Meal which includes Hash Browns and a Large Coffee w/10 Sugars & 4 Creams all for the low price of $6.33. Got home and ate it. Sure was good.

Went to a great place named Teddy's Cafe over on Pico & Bundy. Had the Nomadie Breakfast which is 3 eggs(over easy) with bacon, sausage, and ham plus 3 pancakes. Hot, fresh coffee there too poured by friendly servers.

o.jpg

o.jpg