• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Did You Eat For Breakfast?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This morning, as I do a few mornings a week, I went off to the glorious Jack In The Box and got 2 Supreme Breakfast Croissants for $3.50. Them suckers is good. They have ham and bacon, a fried egg, and melted cheese on a nicely toasted croissant. Made some Peet's French Roast Coffee at home that I'm still enjoying.

Breakfast might be my favorite meal of the day. It is the most consistently good meal I have.

ea95c73930c378b760fdcd6f18f2db44.jpg
ea95c73930c378b760fdcd6f18f2db44.jpg

bahodeme

Closed Account
Coffee, OJ, Hash Browns, Steak & Eggs. I like the feeling of arteries clogging.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Seared boneless pork loin chop. Garlic and tarragon rice prepared in chicken broth. Grilled apple. Did I do all of that work this morning? Hell no. Made 2 earlier in the week. Eat 1 Tupperware 1. Didn't get in till 6 this morning and didn't want to wait any more than 3 minutes to eat. Yum.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Fritatta with broccoli, cheddar, onions, purple potatoes and onion with an everything bagel.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I want to change my response. She made be bacon and eggs.

Twice onion, huh? You make this Ace? Does a frittata really need the extra egg white to make it come out right? Need to know.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I want to change my response. She made be bacon and eggs.

Twice onion, huh? You make this Ace? Does a frittata really need the extra egg white to make it come out right? Need to know.

Not if you do it right. And the double onion thing was a test. If someone noticed and commented they are a twunt.

Those croissant breakfast sandwiches look good. I'm still trying to find a place that sells them with bacon, ham, and sausage all in one of them, but I can never find any. Sometimes there will be two out of three, but that's about it. I'm forced to make my own.