• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Decade Had The Most Beautiful Women?

Which Decade Had The Most Beautiful Women?

• 1940s

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 1950s

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 1960s

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 1970s

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 1980s

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • 1990s

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • 2000s

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • the present

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
For me, it was the Playboys of the late 1970's to early 80's...

Patti McGuire
Monique St. Pierre
Janis Schmitt
Candy Loving
Lee Ann Michelle
Missy Cleveland
Dorothy Stratten
Gig Gangel
Sandy Cagle
Henrietta Allais
Liz Glazowski
Martha Thomsen
Victoria Cooke
Lisa Welch
Terri Welles
Karen Price
Cathy Larmouth
Kelly Tough
Shannon Tweed
Patricia Farinelli
Kimberly McArthur
Cathy St. George
Charlotte Kemp
Lonny Chin
Alana Soares
Penny Baker
Karen Velez
Kathy Shower
Julie McCullough
Donna Edmondson

80s - 90s, with all the breast implants, botox, lip injections, ass injections, fake tans, hair extensions and endless varieties of make up women of today end up looking like something they're not and when they have the reality show girls as role models they all end up looking the same. It seems now many of the younger women either just copy the norm in terms of styling or go to extremes just to stand out (ie green hair) and very few pick a style that they would like as they're scared of what others think or are copying a trend which means many end up looking the same, from what I remember of the 80s and early 90s is women had varying styles with surgeries reserved for the rich and famous. I stumbled across an episode of Australia's Next Top Model the other day and the producers were unhappy with one of the models during a photo shoot as despite only being 20 odd she had lip injections so couldn't alter her face to suit the shoot and they couldn't comprehend why someone so young would do that to their face, she couldn't even smile :facepalm:

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
What I liked about the 80's/early 90's: girls hadn't gotten SO much into cosmetic surgery then as now. I wasn't a fan of the Jersey girl look, but in general, I thought 80's fashions and styles highlighted girls' looks much better than now.

What I didn't like about the 80's: girls were obsessed with having narrow/flat butts and being as skinny as possible. Now fewer girls worry that their butt is too big - and that's a VERY good thing, IMO. Fuller/curvy figures are back in style. :)

I have to disagree.. I hear girls all the time talking about how they wish they were "skinnier" or their butts were "smaller"

I was trying to figure out why a little black dress was so much shorter on me than it is my friend because were the same height. Then I realized I have a ridiculous bubble ass and she has a small perfect butt.. So the dress is shorter on me because it uses more fabric around the ass area rather than just falling flat down like it does on her.. I wish my butt was smaller :( it's hard to find clothes too! Like I have to buy pants a size to big because if I buy the right size for my legs or hips it will be wayyy to tight on my ass.. Same thing with my shirts, if I buy a shirt that fits my stomach and arms then it's wayyyy to tight on my boobs.. It blows "/

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm sure it's fine.

Babes of today have much more often

+fit bodies
+good tits(fake)
+shaved pussies
+generally open mind about sexuality

but also

-tattoos
-piercings

today wins 4 - 2 :nanner: