• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What commercials annoy you the most?

I hear this at least seven times during Cubs games on WGN.

Yeah that's a bad one, ace :1orglaugh ....made worse on video by the spokesman's maniacal I-just-buried-a-body-under-my-house grin :D

Wish I could find an audio of the pest control jingle on Dodger games. It's electro shock therapy worthy lol

Oh fuck...that damn 'YOLO' song Nissan commercial and reminded me of how much I hate those fake cars jumping, etc. commercials. Show me what the car really does and what it actually looks like, not computer animation.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This Lexus commercial right here. Dude has such a guilty frame of mind and is easily intimidated but we should want to be like him and buy a Lexus. Horsefeathers, I say!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Kars4Kids on the radio every 15 minutes. They don't tell you what they do with your car and I'm sure that the vacation voucher they give away is from some time share hustler.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This doesn't annoy me but it should alert Flo. The 1-800-DENTIST lady is doing Progressive Insurance commercials. She's good too. They should do a Progressive Insurance commercial with a Freddy vs Jason theme so the advertizing mastodons can clash.

Freddy-vs-Jason-Gif-freddy-vs-jason-32502924-500-273.gif

flo-progressive.jpg
7-11-2011-Suzi-Barrett.jpg