• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What commercials annoy you the most?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
More an actress that does a number of commercials. She's an overly perky redhead that mugs at the camera worse than WC Fields. She tries to be cute like a little girl but she's around 47. No sale. No tits.

Just tracked her down. Burn in Hell, Margaret Easley!

SallyPants_0_41.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Any commercial with a 1-800 number and a voice over that repeats the number three fucking times.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Any commercial with a 1-800 number and a voice over that repeats the number three fucking times.

Ron Cey, the former LA Dodger, used to do commercials for 1-800-THE-LAW2. He was a member of a gym I worked at. I would ambush him often always having a story about injury or mistreatment. All I wanted him to do was say "Call 1-800-THE-LAW2". He never did so the harassment continued. I wonder if he called 1-800-THE-LAW2 on me because they fired my ass. Now I have a valid reason to call 1-800-THE-LAW2.

PTDC0008_20111230886.gif
tommylasorda.JPG

"Quit tormenting me, you crazy fuck!"

Any advert that makes me believe that only the good looking people are allowed to have this car / fragrance / holiday / snack / clothes / deodourant / drink.

Which is basically all of them.

Deepcover

Closed Account
The one where that guy off the street says "what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and just call. It's that easy dude" shakes his head in disgust and walks away. Annoying commercial. Another commercial from Canada is "Oliver's Jewellery" where he begs on the street for the customer to bring in old jewelry for cash..."I'm the cash man...oh yeah" Douchebag

And well she's not around anymore Miss Cleo psychic hot line. Another disgraceful pos...:facepalm:

bahodeme

Closed Account
Any jewelry commercial.
Exhibit A:

This thread makes me glad I got rid of my TV about three months ago, and have watched maybe three hours since.

However, my job requires a fair bit of driving, and I now have a somewhat long commute, so I listen to the radio a lot. In my area, every third radio advert you hear is from some solar-panel company. Just quit already!

Injury Law Commercials! For a minute there I wanted to throw myself in front of a bus just so I could collect a big payday.... :facepalm: