• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your Thanksgiving Plans This Year?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
We are still doing pretty much the same as last year. All totaled we will have right around 10 people at the house. We eat Thanksgiving Dinner then get drunk outside on the deck.

367995.jpg
367995.jpg

Head over to my parents' house. Just the three of us. I'll get drunk alone afterwards.

Get a roast chicken from the grocery store, with a tub of scalloped potatoes; maybe an apple pie, or a slice. Nuke up some Green Giant nibblet corn. Grab a bottle of riesling from my wine refrigerator. Veg and watch NFL football games.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Love how people are trying to be convinced not to see their families. What a crock. I choose not to see mine just because they're annoying.

I was going to do Chinese but one of my friends is in the spirit of being traditional, for her and I, maybe another girl. I'm having a vegetarian roast and a lot of veggies. Maybe play some Minecraft and Donkey Kong Country.

Oh, and get drunk by myself before bed :p

Last edited:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
My remaining blood family in California live in Palos Verdes. They aren’t annoying but super phony which makes me super duper unfiltered if I have more than 4 Heinekens around them.

I prefer having my wife’s family over at my house so I can hold court. My wife has a cast iron stomach and has no issue mopping up vomit. You ever see second hand Kare Kare? I scraped some off my leg last year with a People Magazine that some other fella upchucked. I’m an old bouncer who gives zero fucks and can be plenty patient with drunks I’ve already abused and tormented.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Going to my future Son-in-Laws house where he, his parents, my daughter and my grandson live. Deep fry a turkey, eat, eat more, then come home. We are connected to these folks all the time so chances of infection are minimal Then Saturday after my other daughter and two other grandsons are coming to our house to feed and play. Taking our chances here.

stefidungo

Banned
I am going to the homeless house to hand out scratch made caramels with weed sauce in 'em, and then I'm going to the assisted living complex to entertain the old people and give out caramels, and I also might have dinner at the animal shelter if it's not too loud - try to watch the late football while I guard the dogs. Go Team! HTTWFT!