• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

and have you broken them yet?

Nothing major here but I've resolved myself once and for all to grow a beard and have quit shaving since 12/30. I don't care how ridiculous it looks, I'm not shaving until March. I'll know it's a semi-success when I don't get carded buying cigarettes.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i'm skipping new years. i find it depressing. my christmas tree is green and drinking still so im rolling with it.

but what im doing is what i've been doing, respecting food more. slowing down and enjoying it. im down almost 20 pounds and feeling great.

i know the secret and its easy as shit.

i'd also like to move out of state this year. or out of country. but out of state is more of a tangible goal.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
1. Run faster. Run farther.
2. Take up a 2nd job.
3. Drink more wine.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Get my strength back in my left leg to start riding again (as well as get another bike).

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I don't make resolutions. I rather set me goals.

I wanna try to lose about 30 pounds. Rather more.

I wanna find a new training/apprenticeship to learn a new profession.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I'm not doing any New Year resolutions this year. I've tried setting some for myself before, and I don't usually finish them since I'm a bit of a procrastinator.

Instead, I'm sticking with goals, which I try to keep up with no matter what occasion or time of year it is. Currently, those goals include finishing my screenplay, finishing my GED book, eating healthy, and working harder.

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
I just came in to post basically the same thing as Harley haha. I think having goals are better then "resolutions" just because when you have a goal you can dust yourself off and start over and still accomplish whatever you had planned where as resolutions, if you screw up once people seem to give up on them!