• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are your 10 Points to get a woman for sex?

my 10 points are:

1. hmm? jokes?
2. uhmm, friendly words?
3. ahhh

1. Clean the pool in her house.
2. Fix the plumbing system.

usually it is enough!

1. Pay for a few drinks, or steal them if you can.
2. Maybe a meal, although the drinks might be enough :D

You dont even have to break a sweat.

like David Blaine street magic? Think about a number and I will call it? :)
ok... I will try... practice makes perfect

my 10 points are:

1. hmm? jokes?
2. uhmm, friendly words?
3. ahhh

You only have two . . . off the top of my head, here are some sure-fire ways to find women for sex;

1. Drive around in a van and randomly stop women on the street telling them that you are a college student doing a project, offer them money for participating.

2. Deliver a lot of pizza.

3. Drive an ice cream truck.

4. Offer to do complete make-overs.

5. VIP club promoter.

Follow those simple rules and you should do fine with the ladies, player.

:1orglaugh

1) Act like you care
2) Tell them what they wanna hear

Works most of the time (...)

It works well for me. And most woman who aren't attracted that way won't be attracted by any other means. Unless you make her drank i guess :D

Phase 1 - First find a girl who you think would be down with a no strings attached fuck. I find if a girl drinks beer, it is a good indicator that she will be down for a good time. Plus girls who drink liqour sometimes get out of hand, emotionally and physically.

Phase 2 - Be funny. Girls like funny guys. It will make her want to be around you.

Phase 3 - Listen. She will have shit to say. Listen and remember. It will make her want to confide in you more often. Which means more time spent together.

Phase 4 - Make her think of you when you arent around. And let her know you are thinking of her when she isnt around. This is why texting is the greatest invention ever. When she starts texting you randomly, it is a very good sign.

Phase 5 - Go for drinks. People open up over drinks. Let her know think she is gorgeous, whatever. She'll be flattered and the drinks will keep coming ;)

Phase 6 - ??????

Phase 7 - PROFIT

Just my two cents. Not 100% successful, but it's gotten me a "few friends" who give me a call when they are looking for a good time.

work hard to get to her until you finally do break a sweat. Not all woman are easy.
thats all I got, I like loose woman but not easy woman. Whats up ; whats up

1. Pay for a few drinks, or steal them if you can.

What a nice & friendly guy! :D

1) Act like you care
2) Tell them what they wanna hear

Works most of the time if it doesn't

Interesting. "What" do girls wanna hear? Compliments? Just stuff like that? Or about what a smart playboy should talk? I´m not smart or a playboy at all, but you are I guess or at least I hope, so I can learn from all this guys here something. But it´s very funny what you all wrote, because you want to act nice and okay, but you are everything beside nice and friendly (read this thread with care!) so it´s real funny to see what you´re 10 points are, but maybe it´s the only chance. Could be. Everything could be. Not sure what girls like.

:D

You only have two . . . off the top of my head, here are some sure-fire ways to find women for sex;

1. Drive around in a van and randomly stop women on the street telling them that you are a college student doing a project, offer them money for participating.

2. Deliver a lot of pizza.

3. Drive an ice cream truck.

4. Offer to do complete make-overs.

5. VIP club promoter.

Follow those simple rules and you should do fine with the ladies, player.

:1orglaugh

May I ask with how many girls your system worked till today? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
run outside chasing after your dog in only your boxers. There use to be a car going down my street every second, So in about a minutes time atleast 46 cars would pass so they didn't have to take the highway to get on the side road. Well, my dog got lose one morning and my grandfather woke me up out of bed to go get him. Dogs like to explore, so here I am running down the street, and every car is filled with ladies.

Actually, what we really want is a man that acts normal and isn't afraid to be himself and who has a good sense of humour. Also, don't act like you're interested but be interested. Don't say what you think we want to hear, if you understand women you'll know what to say. Make us feel special. When you're going out with a woman, make her feel she's the most beautiful woman in the world. And we're also suckers for chivalry.

Cassie.

I don't like suckers. I don't mind talking to a woman and making her feel nice about herself and looking at her good side instead of her ugly side. When it comes to woman using you, I mean, I stand up for womans rights a hundred perfect. Woman should be created equal so when they feel they need the special attention, I really don't know how to give it. I don't like to talk a lot I like to talk enough. Woman can push me off and try to act like they don't want to get involved because of their feelings. Whatever, I stopped talking to woman because they are a lot of annoying people in this world. When I look for a woman I look for a piece of mind. No baggage included and weight in not a problem. Woman can pick and choose all they want. I don't want to meet a picking womans requirements. If she don't like me for who I am, she can be a fool. I don't want all women to be fools. Then I won't ever find a good woman. It's not all womans fault, I have done wrong too. Still two wrongs dont make a fight. Theres only so much you can do until a woman is fed up. If the shoe fits wear it. Be careful what you say to someone cause it might turn around on you. and that is the honest truth. I've slipped up and said a few things that I now regret but I have to live with that. And I built my heart up for a fall. I did it , people trying to take the credit for something they didn't do, just aint normal. I need to find a normal woman. Woman are not normal. Some are, I just have a hard time making the first move. I don't want to take away from precious time. There are too making people trying to pull once over on you. I know how that feels to be cheated. Most of all I love woman and I like for them to have their space even when we are close togeather. If I need someone to talk to. I would hope she will listen to something that I have to say. You just don't find too many people like that anywhere you look.