• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you listening to right now?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

The entire Ten album.

pearl-jam-ten-rock-band-xbox-360.jpg

You know, to be honest, I only recently gained an appreciation for this. I went through a couple of decades where I pretty much couldn't stand them. I would always get the urge to change the radio station when any of their songs would come on. I didn't like Eddie Vedder's voice. I don't know why. I guess my mind just wasn't on the right wavelength to like it. Ten is a damn good album. I've only warmed up to certain tracks off of the rest of the albums so far. Sometimes things have to grow on you, but I think it was also because the band, especially Vedder, just didn't have the same urgency and aggression as they had when starting out. They got more relaxed, which can be good, but also boring.
"Black" is my favorite track on Ten, by far.

As for me,
Rush - Grace Under Pressure

You know, to be honest, I only recently gained an appreciation for this. I went through a couple of decades where I pretty much couldn't stand them. I would always get the urge to change the radio station when any of their songs would come on. I didn't like Eddie Vedder's voice. I don't know why. I guess my mind just wasn't on the right wavelength to like it. Ten is a damn good album. I've only warmed up to certain tracks off of the rest of the albums so far. Sometimes things have to grow on you, but I think it was also because the band, especially Vedder, just didn't have the same urgency and aggression as they had when starting out. They got more relaxed, which can be good, but also boring.
"Black" is my favorite track on Ten, by far.

I understand where you are coming from about Pearl Jam. While I do enjoy them, I have found them to be one of the most overrated bands of the '90s. I have always had a strong preference for Alice in Chains and STP, but Pearl Jam has grown on me more recently. My favorite track off of Ten would have to be "Jeremy."