• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are the best penis enhancers???

Im looking for a good penis enhancement products to try. A friend of mine actual told me about a full penis enhancement "program" but i havent tried it yet. heres the link:
http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=147824&s=5

But yea i wanna get feedback on what are the best enhanchers out there that were tried and proven. I wanna compare them to this program to see which works better.

Peace buddies!

Unless you've whipped it out and that girl told you that you have to small of a penis to fuck than our most likely fine

A cinder block at the other end of a 2' rope. :thumbsup:

In all seriousness- none of them. I think if you really look into them, you'll find that all of them are hocus-pocus snake oil. Find a gal who loves YOU, rather than your cock, and spend the money on her, not on BS pills that are little more than sugar and filler.

H

Im looking for a good penis enhancement products to try. A friend of mine actual told me about a full penis enhancement "program" but i havent tried it yet. heres the link:
http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=147824&s=5

But yea i wanna get feedback on what are the best enhanchers out there that were tried and proven. I wanna compare them to this program to see which works better.

Peace buddies!

you get what you pay for. that $69.95 is WAY TOO CHEAP because a big penis is worth FAR MORE than that. i think one must pay at least $500 or even $1000 to get real penis enhancement. none of cheap ass stuff for me. i prefer high quality, money be damned. penis size is more important than any girl!! :thumbsup:

how much commission do you get for this? or is this your product? how long is your penis anyway?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
sexy little Asian women and wide angle lenses.

I prefer black girls and zoom angles, myself. But to each their own. Now visit Indiana for a week so we can have righteous, raucous midwestern sex already. Sheesh. I ask so little. ;) lolol

If a girl didn't like me because of the size of my dick then it is probably better off that she left anyway. Save your money and find someone that likes you for who you are.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
If a girl didn't like me because of the size of my dick then it is probably better off that she left anyway. Save your money and find someone that likes you for who you are.

Ya know it's funny that your location says 'Imaginationland'. Girls like you for your cock and wallet. We like girls for how much they comfort us and their body. If any of those four things are lacking, you'll feel it sooner.. later.. and always. Bring your side to the table and you'll have a decent relationship. Leave something out of the deal and well.. hey.. who knows where they'll go to find it. If you cant bring the pipe, either be a fucking AWESOME pussy eater and stamina-ridden bastard or send your girl to the local bar to actually get some decent hole-stretchery.

Divorce rates are high. Marriage counseling is a well-paid job. Maury only does 'Who is the Father?!' shows these days. Dont mean to burst your bubble.. but feel-good bullshit doesnt solve real life problems like bad genetics.

Ya know it's funny that your location says 'Imaginationland'. Girls like you for your cock and wallet. We like girls for how much they comfort us and their body. If any of those four things are lacking, you'll feel it sooner.. later.. and always. Bring your side to the table and you'll have a decent relationship. Leave something out of the deal and well.. hey.. who knows where they'll go to find it. If you cant bring the pipe, either be a fucking AWESOME pussy eater and stamina-ridden bastard or send your girl to the local bar to actually get some decent hole-stretchery.

Divorce rates are high. Marriage counseling is a well-paid job. Maury only does 'Who is the Father?!' shows these days. Dont mean to burst your bubble.. but feel-good bullshit doesnt solve real life problems like bad genetics.

truth