• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What about YOUR pubic hair?

How do you like your pubic hair?

• none at all

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • trimmed

Votes: 55 50.5%
  • an oak in the bush...

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters

Superfly

Closed Account
I keep it really short but dont shave completely couldnt stand the irritation

i'll probably be the only guy to admit it but i shave completely. i only recently started to do that tho.

200!!! :nanner: :jump: :party:
about damn time

I trim it down pretty well.

Okay, Bojangles, when you say you "shave completely", do You Mind saying how you do it? Because I find it pretty much impossible to get every last little hair off my nuts with an electric razor. And there's no way in hell I'm going to lather up and take a blade to my family jewels. That's just scary. So what's the secret?

i havent ever tried an electric before. i just have a pretty damn good razor that has never cut me before. i dont even have to be overlycarful with it although i am anyway. so theres not really any secret you just have to have a good razor.

Hung Lo

Banned
yea i cut my balls up pretty good with an electric shaver once... so now i just use scissors and trim:D

Trimmed
shaved just causes rashes and itching :(
but oak is no o-k :p

Did somebody say RAZOR??? Fuck that, I have a hard enough time mowing the lawn with an electric shaver (I use the sideburn trimmer). Even with that I've caught myself a few times so I really have to applaud you razor users!!

It doesn't matter at the moment though as I'm a free agent!! (wink, nudge. help me out Freeones Ladies!)

lol Good Lord!!! You guys are afraid to shave your balls and the hair around the base of your cock (the stuff that tells your woman "that's deep enough" when she sucks you), but you'll shave your face every day or so???? lol Come on! It's NOT surgery! Get a good razor and shave up (but DO NOT do it after a few drinks...lmao). :)

It's virtually GUARANTEED to please your woman (or man, if you're gay...lol) unless there is a hair fetish involved. PLUS, YOU will feel EVER SO MUCH MORE, even when you're just WALKING...! :nanner:

Trim, groom, and shave that stuff....just my advice! lol

The ladies like US to be neat and well-kempt, just as WE do THEM! :)

I shaved COMPLETELY once...my girl loved it, and so did I...until I got a nice razor burn rash that hurt like hell for 3 days straight. I havent shaved it since. But I do keep it trimmed.

anyone actually shave all the pubic hair, like the base of the cock, the balls, and then in the ass crack and the ass cheeks, if you do, i'd like to know the secret, because i use the sideburns trimmer and its just not working the best

Ok guys, let me tell you a story…

I was 19 years old, home on leave in the military and staying with my now ex-girlfriend. She had this “wonderful” idea. “Lets shave each other” she said… so we get into the shower, and she says, “me first”, so I get down there and lather her up. She breaks out the “Bic” razor she uses for her legs. Hey no problem. So I shave her clean, let me remind you, I’m nineteen... so this is like the best day of my life at this point. So now it is my turn. She soaps me up, then has to start over because I just “let loose” all over her… so then she starts to trim the grass. At first, no problem, hair is coming off in clumps. She continues, and eventually gets the easier locations smooth and clean. Then she starts on my “Yam Bag”, but does not know that the skin on the typical scrotum is really loose, and needs to be pulled taught before ever taking a razor to it. She just “GRATES” along on side with the now, VERY DULL, razor. Long story short… NEVER let a chick shave your balls, took about two weeks before the scab came off. And one other point… always use a sharp razor, it has less of a tendency to “grab” the skin and/or pull the hairs out. Needless to say, I did not feel like playing after that....

This was my first and last attempt at removing all. I’ll keep it trimmed, but never again will I take it all off.