• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What 2009 NFL Superbowl Match Up Would You Prefer?

What 2009 NFL Superbowl Match Up Would You Prefer?

• Ravens vs. Cardinals

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Ravens vs. Eagles

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steelers vs. Cardinals

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Steelers vs. Eagles

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have preferred to see the Vikings make it, but since that seem impossible, I would like to see eagles and the ravens.

Steelers vs. Eagles should be a good smashmouth game.

☼LEGIT☼
I would have preferred to see the Vikings make it, but since that seem impossible, I would like to see eagles and the ravens.

You can't make it if you choke every year. I will always have hate against the Vikings. The only team in history to make four super bowl appearances without a win. Only team in history to go 6-0 and not make the playoffs.

I prefer the Ravens this year.

I am going to say either the Steelers and the cardinals or the Ravens and the Cardinals just because I hate the Eagles with a passion

I dont want the Steelers going to the Super Bowl nor do I want the Cardinals going either. Cant bear to see the Steelers having 6 championships, most in NFL history and the Cards from the NFC Worst being the best team in the NFC. WTF???:confused: So I would prefer the Ravens and Eagles with Donovan McNabb leading Philly to a win, but it looks like the Steelers are going for it all...again.

-Bitter 49ers fan living in the past

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Cardinals vs. Ravens

If the Cardinals don't make the Superbowl then I won't be watching. I do not like the other three teams and I can't stand McNabb!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Ravens vs. Eagles.

(With the win going to the Ravens,of course:cool:)

In my job;I talk to people in Philly a lot,so the smack-talk is fun.:D

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
You can't make it if you choke every year. I will always have hate against the Vikings. The only team in history to make four super bowl appearances without a win.

I prefer the Ravens this year.

How about the Buffalo Bills 4 Superbowl appearances without a win?

I'd like to see Cardinals-Steelers. Either way, whichever team wins the AFC championship is gonna tear the NFC team a new asshole.
How about the Buffalo Bills 4 Superbowl appearances without a win?

You took the words right out of my mouth.