• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'd hate to see what this guy does when the thing he doesn't like is actually important!

Yeah, well fortunately he's gone for good now, so we don't have to listen to his garbage anymore. Onward and upward.

You know, there is the other side of coin here as well...

Trying to look at this from Wendy's perspective... if I was a big boob model running my own paying site, I'd think that the type of fans I'd be most disturbed about are the ones Wendy seems to attract and value most. Not your usual "tits or GTFO", but the kind of selazy sycophants who write down most of the stuff in her comments "Oh, Wendy, you're a godess, everything you do is perfect, the sun rises when I see you in chat..." I mean, as far as faping is concerned, there isn't anything on her site you can't find with a quick google search, so what exactly these people are paying her for? To be her friends? To boost her ego with their adulation? To chat with her about sports, weather, family, politics, life's great mysteries? That'd be all fine and dandy if she was running a facebook group, an online forum or, hell, even a real-life club, but again, this is a paying site where people come and pay money to... what? Adore her with her online comments? If you ask me, that's some scary shit there, and by scary, I mean cthulhu-like-weird-stuff scary. You just don't find that other big boobed models create that kind of cultic following. I mean, ok, there are always going to be several nutjobs with imaginary girlfriend syndrome, but the was majority of normal people see this as a buisness it is: we pay the money, they deliever the goods. We can all be civil and nice and funny to each other, but at the end of a day, this isn't about getting to know each other anymore than going to movies is about getting to know Natalie Portman as princess Amidala.

And the wierdest thing about all of it is that Wendy seems to be nurturing this kind of wierd relationship with her fans. I mean, if someone was giving me money to pretend to be their girlfriend and talk to them when they're lonely and be nice and all... ok, fine, whatever, I'll take you money and do it! But I sure as hell wouldn't be telling those people about my friends, family, medical conditions, showing them pictures from my childhood, etc. I mean, there is a certain level of professionalism in this line of buisness , and the bottomline is that none is really interested in dissclosing much about someone's "personality". Especially not to the lonely white knight nutjobs which are, let's face it, probably the demographic group with the highest percentage of potential psycho killers (no offense intended). This is the reason why Wendy's way of doing buisness is... well, weird, and why she attracts so much nerdrage. Because her site is stuck in this some kind of limbo filled with cultic followers, who pay her money so they can worship her and tell her how great everything she does is, and by this, completly distort her picture of some objective reality. Which reflects on the quality of her work which is - nipples or no nipples - mostly bad. Because no matter what other people think about the stuff she puts out - and there is no improvement without criticism, mind you - she can just block it out and retreat to the safe spot of her site, where her fans will praise her and boost her ego and assure her she is right no matter what she does.

Trying to look at this from Wendy's perspective... if I was a big boob model running my own paying site, I'd think that the type of fans I'd be most disturbed about are the ones Wendy seems to attract and value most. Not your usual "tits or GTFO", but the kind of sleezy sycophants who write down most of the stuff in her comments "Oh, Wendy, you're a godess, everything you do is perfect, the sun rises when I see you in chat..." I mean, as far as faping is concerned, there isn't anything on her site you can't find with a quick google search, so what exactly these people are paying her for? To be her friends? To boost her ego with their adulation? To chat with her about sports, weather, family, politics, life's great mysteries? That'd be all fine and dandy if she was running a facebook group, an online forum or, hell, even a real-life club, but again, this is a paying site where people come and pay money to... what? Adore her with her online comments? If you ask me, that's some scary shit there, and by scary, I mean cthulhu-like-weird-stuff scary. You just don't find that other big boobed models create that kind of cultic following. I mean, ok, there are always going to be several nutjobs with imaginary girlfriend syndrome, but the was majority of normal people see this as a buisness it is: we pay the money, they deliever the goods. We can all be civil and nice and funny to each other, but at the end of a day, this isn't about getting to know each other anymore than going to movies is about getting to know Natalie Portman as princess Amidala.

And the wierdest thing about all of it is that Wendy seems to be nurturing this kind of wierd relationship with her fans. I mean, if someone was giving me money to pretend to be their girlfriend and talk to them when they're lonely and be nice and all... ok, fine, whatever, I'll take you money and do it! But I sure as hell wouldn't be telling those people about my friends, family, medical conditions, showing them pictures from my childhood, etc. I mean, there is a certain level of professionalism in this line of buisness , and the bottomline is that none is really interested in dissclosing much about someone's "personality". Especially not to the lonely white knight nutjobs which are, let's face it, probably the demographic group with the highest percentage of potential psycho killers (no offense intended). This is the reason why Wendy's way of doing buisness is... well, weird, and why she attracts so much nerdrage. Because her site is stuck in this some kind of limbo filled with cultic followers, who pay her money so they can worship her and tell her how great everything she does is, and by this, completly distort her picture. Which reflects on the quality of her work which is - nipples or no nipples - mostly bad. Because no matter what other people think about the stuff she puts out - and there is no improvement without criticism, mind you - she can just block it out and retreat to the safe spot of her site, where her fans will praise her and boost her ego and assure her she is right no matter what she does.

omg, right fucking yes,

Wendy needs to accept that her occupation is to be whack-off material. Look, I'm not some misogynist caveman...but I don't know her personally so I don't really care what she thinks of politics and sports. (it's cool that she's passionate about it all though) She runs a site where the focus is on how huge her natural breasts are, so THAT'S what I care about. Her creepy white knights are kinda disturbing, I agree. If I want to get to know a woman, I'll do that shit IRL....when it comes to Wendy, I just want to whack-off to her huge cans. Yes, I know she's a person with feeling and opinions...but leave that stuff to the people who know her.

asdfghj1

Closed Account
It's been stated numerous times in this thread that Wendy's target demographic is men. That's probably one of the only true statements that has been made. Even though that may be the case, that doesn't mean Wendy has to do what we command her to do. Then, when she doesn't adhere to whatever we as men think she should do the resulting reaction is to throw a fit. Tell me how that makes any sense at all. If Wendy's material isn't to your liking, then you could simply avoid it. If what she does is no different from what you see everyday then look at something else. Getting upset because you feel like the material she produces is "boring" or because she doesn't show her nipples is petty. Why are grown men (that's what I'm assuming since this forum has adult content) getting this upset over nipples in the first place? It's not like anyone here except sasuke has been a paying member of the website (which leads me to another point).

Why are people that aren't paying for the material she produces getting so upset about the stuff that's on her website. You can't have it both ways. On one hand people in here are saying what she does isn't worth paying for. Then on the other hand those same people are saying that they have a right to get upset that she doesn't do more risky material. If your just looking to "whack off" to a woman's breast then there is plenty of material elsewhere on the internet. Don't make it seem as though she has taken over the web and left little to no options for you to entertain yourself. It's beyond me why most people here feel as though they are entitled to see Wendy's nipples.

On the matter of freedom of speech, people sure like to have freedom of speech without having to be held responsible for what they say.

Trying to look at this from Wendy's perspective... if I was a big boob model running my own paying site, I'd think that the type of fans I'd be most disturbed about are the ones Wendy seems to attract and value most. Not your usual "tits or GTFO", but the kind of sleezy sycophants who write down most of the stuff in her comments "Oh, Wendy, you're a godess, everything you do is perfect, the sun rises when I see you in chat..." I mean, as far as faping is concerned, there isn't anything on her site you can't find with a quick google search, so what exactly these people are paying her for? To be her friends? To boost her ego with their adulation? To chat with her about sports, weather, family, politics, life's great mysteries? That'd be all fine and dandy if she was running a facebook group, an online forum or, hell, even a real-life club, but again, this is a paying site where people come and pay money to... what? Adore her with her online comments? If you ask me, that's some scary shit there, and by scary, I mean cthulhu-like-weird-stuff scary. You just don't find that other big boobed models create that kind of cultic following. I mean, ok, there are always going to be several nutjobs with imaginary girlfriend syndrome, but the was majority of normal people see this as a buisness it is: we pay the money, they deliever the goods. We can all be civil and nice and funny to each other, but at the end of a day, this isn't about getting to know each other anymore than going to movies is about getting to know Natalie Portman as princess Amidala.

And the wierdest thing about all of it is that Wendy seems to be nurturing this kind of wierd relationship with her fans. I mean, if someone was giving me money to pretend to be their girlfriend and talk to them when they're lonely and be nice and all... ok, fine, whatever, I'll take you money and do it! But I sure as hell wouldn't be telling those people about my friends, family, medical conditions, showing them pictures from my childhood, etc. I mean, there is a certain level of professionalism in this line of buisness , and the bottomline is that none is really interested in dissclosing much about someone's "personality". Especially not to the lonely white knight nutjobs which are, let's face it, probably the demographic group with the highest percentage of potential psycho killers (no offense intended). This is the reason why Wendy's way of doing buisness is... well, weird, and why she attracts so much nerdrage. Because her site is stuck in this some kind of limbo filled with cultic followers, who pay her money so they can worship her and tell her how great everything she does is, and by this, completly distort her picture. Which reflects on the quality of her work which is - nipples or no nipples - mostly bad. Because no matter what other people think about the stuff she puts out - and there is no improvement without criticism, mind you - she can just block it out and retreat to the safe spot of her site, where her fans will praise her and boost her ego and assure her she is right no matter what she does.

I'm with you on the fact that the way things are run does seem to be a breeding ground for crazy stalker types. If things were less personal and more sexual I don't think the site would be stuck in a creepy zone.

Stalking is a real thing and, now that you point that out, I think that the fake cyber girlfriend thing isn't just bad for business because normal people probably grow tired of it, but also because over time the crazies will stick around and become more and more obsessed.

I don't want anyone to get stalked and hope this doesn't happen to Wendy or anyone.

She should "break up with them" by showing her tits already! Or at least become more comfortable with the fact that her site is there to help dudes drop loads and just focus on that.

Trying to look at this from Wendy's perspective... if I was a big boob model running my own paying site, I'd think that the type of fans I'd be most disturbed about are the ones Wendy seems to attract and value most. Not your usual "tits or GTFO", but the kind of selazy sycophants who write down most of the stuff in her comments "Oh, Wendy, you're a godess, everything you do is perfect, the sun rises when I see you in chat..." I mean, as far as faping is concerned, there isn't anything on her site you can't find with a quick google search, so what exactly these people are paying her for? To be her friends? To boost her ego with their adulation? To chat with her about sports, weather, family, politics, life's great mysteries? That'd be all fine and dandy if she was running a facebook group, an online forum or, hell, even a real-life club, but again, this is a paying site where people come and pay money to... what? Adore her with her online comments? If you ask me, that's some scary shit there, and by scary, I mean cthulhu-like-weird-stuff scary. You just don't find that other big boobed models create that kind of cultic following. I mean, ok, there are always going to be several nutjobs with imaginary girlfriend syndrome, but the was majority of normal people see this as a buisness it is: we pay the money, they deliever the goods. We can all be civil and nice and funny to each other, but at the end of a day, this isn't about getting to know each other anymore than going to movies is about getting to know Natalie Portman as princess Amidala.

And the wierdest thing about all of it is that Wendy seems to be nurturing this kind of wierd relationship with her fans. I mean, if someone was giving me money to pretend to be their girlfriend and talk to them when they're lonely and be nice and all... ok, fine, whatever, I'll take you money and do it! But I sure as hell wouldn't be telling those people about my friends, family, medical conditions, showing them pictures from my childhood, etc. I mean, there is a certain level of professionalism in this line of buisness , and the bottomline is that none is really interested in dissclosing much about someone's "personality". Especially not to the lonely white knight nutjobs which are, let's face it, probably the demographic group with the highest percentage of potential psycho killers (no offense intended). This is the reason why Wendy's way of doing buisness is... well, weird, and why she attracts so much nerdrage. Because her site is stuck in this some kind of limbo filled with cultic followers, who pay her money so they can worship her and tell her how great everything she does is, and by this, completly distort her picture of some objective reality. Which reflects on the quality of her work which is - nipples or no nipples - mostly bad. Because no matter what other people think about the stuff she puts out - and there is no improvement without criticism, mind you - she can just block it out and retreat to the safe spot of her site, where her fans will praise her and boost her ego and assure her she is right no matter what she does.

Wendy does not need to change what she is doing because people are paying to look at it. Most of it is quite boring but some of it is really sexy in my opinion.

I'm with you on the fact that the way things are run does seem to be a breeding ground for crazy stalker types. If things were less personal and more sexual I don't think the site would be stuck in a creepy zone.

Stalking is a real thing and, now that you point that out, I think that the fake cyber girlfriend thing isn't just bad for business because normal people probably grow tired of it, but also because over time the crazies will stick around and become more and more obsessed.

I don't want anyone to get stalked and hope this doesn't happen to Wendy or anyone.

She should "break up with them" by showing her tits already! Or at least become more comfortable with the fact that her site is there to help dudes drop loads and just focus on that.

I actually quite like it if I tell a model that I liked something that she did and she thanks me for the compliment. She probably knows that I had a wank looking at her, so there is no need to spell it out!

It's been stated numerous times in this thread that Wendy's target demographic is men. That's probably one of the only true statements that has been made. Even though that may be the case, that doesn't mean Wendy has to do what we command her to do. Then, when she doesn't adhere to whatever we as men think she should do the resulting reaction is to throw a fit. Tell me how that makes any sense at all. If Wendy's material isn't to your liking, then you could simply avoid it. If what she does is no different from what you see everyday then look at something else. Getting upset because you feel like the material she produces is "boring" or because she doesn't show her nipples is petty. Why are grown men (that's what I'm assuming since this forum has adult content) getting this upset over nipples in the first place? It's not like anyone here except sasuke has been a paying member of the website (which leads me to another point).

Why are people that aren't paying for the material she produces getting so upset about the stuff that's on her website. You can't have it both ways. On one hand people in here are saying what she does isn't worth paying for. Then on the other hand those same people are saying that they have a right to get upset that she doesn't do more risky material. If your just looking to "whack off" to a woman's breast then there is plenty of material elsewhere on the internet. Don't make it seem as though she has taken over the web and left little to no options for you to entertain yourself. It's beyond me why most people here feel as though they are entitled to see Wendy's nipples.

See, this is exactly the issue here. The underlying point of all this is that Wendy is running an online business. And if you're running any kind business, as a rule of thumb it's not a good economic strategy to tell your customers or potential customers "Hey man, if you don't like what we are doing, why don't you go and try our competition, I'm sure you'll find them more to your liking." As someone here stated out, in this thread you have a huge sample of what really are Wendy's fans - some of them disgruntled, some of them angry, some of them acting like real jerks - but fans nonetheless. And AFAIK, you don't have this level of fanbase shitstorm about any other big-boobed model: including the ones that don't pose topless, Jordan Carver for instance. Yet here the problem exists and that should be a signal that Wendy is obviously doing something wrong. Now, for whatever reasons, she won't go topless - fine, she's not comfortable with it, that's her choice, gotta respect that, yadadadada and whatever. But she seems to be overcompensating on that aspect by getting into overly emotional and personal, touchy-feely-flirty relationship with her fans (read: customers) and this is where the shit gets really weird. As that guy who was once her paying member said here some time ago, people generally don't pay subscriptions to big boob model sites so they can get to know each other or talk about sports'n'politics. Real life girls with just an A cup can be equally if not more fun and interesting in that regards. If you are her member, ask yourself, what exactly are you paying her for? What is this product you are getting in return for your money? She is selling an illusion of herself, of coruse, just like any other model in business, but the illusion Wendy seems to be making out of herself is, to say the least, not something most 'normal' people would want to buy.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
See, this is exactly the issue here. The underlying point of all this is that Wendy is running an online business. And if you're running any kind business, as a rule of thumb it's not a good economic strategy to tell your customers or potential customers "Hey man, if you don't like what we are doing, why don't you go and try our competition, I'm sure you'll find them more to your liking." As someone here stated out, in this thread you have a huge sample of what really are Wendy's fans - some of them disgruntled, some of them angry, some of them acting like real jerks - but fans nonetheless. And AFAIK, you don't have this level of fanbase shitstorm about any other big-boobed model: including the ones that don't pose topless, Jordan Carver for instance. Yet here the problem exists and that should be a signal that Wendy is obviously doing something wrong. Now, for whatever reasons, she won't go topless - fine, she's not comfortable with it, that's her choice, gotta respect that, yadadadada and whatever. But she seems to be overcompensating on that aspect by getting into overly emotional and personal, touchy-feely-flirty relationship with her fans (read: customers) and this is where the shit gets really weird. As that guy who was once her paying member said here some time ago, people generally don't pay subscriptions to big boob model sites so they can get to know each other or talk about sports'n'politics. Real life girls with just an A cup can be equally if not more fun and interesting in that regards. If you are her member, ask yourself, what exactly are you paying her for? What is this product you are getting in return for your money? She is selling an illusion of herself, of coruse, just like any other model in business, but the illusion Wendy seems to be making out of herself is, to say the least, not something most 'normal' people would want to buy.

I don't understand your issue here. She poses the way she poses and she runs her site the way she runs it and she's not going to change things because some fans don't like it or it makes them angry. The product she is selling is herself but with comments like "it's not a good economic strategy to tell your customers or potential customers 'Hey man, if you don't like what we are doing, why don't you go and try our competition, I'm sure you'll find them more to your liking'" you seem to think of her as some sort of inanimate object/mass-market product instead. Because the product she is selling is the most personal thing she can possibly sell, i.e. HERSELF, that means she has to be 100% comfortable with the terms under which she is operating and that means she's not going to shift into things that make her uncomfortable, no matter how angry it might make some fans. Believe me, she would sooner pack up and quit and go back to doing what she was doing before she was a model, and you know what would happen if she did that? Nothing. She would be just fine, just as she was before she began modeling. It's no loss for her.

So let me explain this to you: Wendy was NOT a model before she opened her site. She was just a regular gal who worked a regular job and you know what? She STILL works that job, in addition to doing her site and she's still pretty much a regular gal. To this day. She's very smart, well-read, funny, politically active, loves her Chicago sports teams and has a good education. Therefore, she responds well to other people who share the same qualities, and she enjoys connecting with those kinds of people. She's also a strong family person and comes from a big family, all of whom care for each other very much and she roots everything she does in those values, so she doesn't need to compromise herself to placate a few instant gratification ingrates who can't handle what she does or how she does it.

She connects with her fans and tries to get to know them because she actually likes it... I know that may be a hard concept for you to digest, but it's true. I have a hard time understanding why you think that's a problem or liability or "creepy", especially since most models do not do that on their websites. She is a people person and she likes connecting with people, talking with them and engaging. That's just the way she is. If you think that's weird, then I don't know what to say to you, other than I think you are bonkers, because that's about as normal of a human behavior trait as I can think of. You also seem to have an incredibly cynical and jaded view of her motivations for doing that, i.e. "well, she doesn't pose topless, so she has to make up for it by leading her fans on and pretending to be their friend". Wow... I don't know what to say to that viewpoint, except I wish you luck in your life if that's your outlook on things.

It actually took several years worth of convincing and considering for her to even begin to do any modeling whatsoever and when she finally did, it was because she needed time to figure out what she was comfortable with and what she wasn't and she's still refining that even now. She's actually gotten quite a bit more adventurous and willing to try new things (the live streams of her shoots are a HUGE leap for her) but just because she did something once doesn't mean she is required to do it again or go even farther the next time. She will simply do what she wants to do and those who want to go along with that will and those who won't, will not.

Unfortunately there's a contingent of fans for whom that's not good enough and they feel the need to get hostile or call her names or make threats or bully her or attempt to make bizarre breakdowns about the long-term economic viability of her website if she doesn't do certain things. What those people fail to understand is that by doing her site -- which is very far outside of what had been her normal comfort zone before she began modeling -- that she's making herself much more vulnerable than she's ever been before and she tries to allay those feelings of vulnerability by reaching out to her members and fans and trying to get to know them at least on some personal level, because it makes things more comfortable for her.

If you want to think that's BS or look at it in a contemptuous, suspicious way then like I said, best of luck to you moving forward in your life.

But the issue pinup is not that she wont go topless, only a few people are raging about that. Yes we all, including pinup would love her to go topless. But like you said, and she has showed, its not likely to happen. So the issue for me, and others from what I've read, is her willing to shoot risky material, let her site sales go up, then come out and say sorry I don't feel comfortable with that stuff I did, so I wont be doing it anymore. I personally joined her site, because of the live photo shoots, and I was told by her that more were to come, and then they never did, and she said she wasn't comfortable with the live shoots, and she started wearing the nipple pasty's underneath her lingerie. So how can you tell me not be upset about that, I spent money to see her boobs, and I wanted to see them in the fashion she had started showing them. What Wendy needs to do, is exactly what your doing for her, like others I've read do for her, SHE needs come out and say in the open, I will never shoot topless, and all the other things she doesn't feel comfortable with. If she does that, then there is nothing to rage about, because she has set her limitations for everyone to see and accept. Still to this day, she beats around the bush with that question, giving answers that basically read, no, but someday maybe. That's like a women who knows she will never sleep with a man, yet she goes on dates with him when she has nothing else to do, because he gives her attention and money. She knows if she tells the man, I'm never going to be with you, ever, she will lose him, so she keeps saying "I'm not ready for a serious relationship yet," which is a load of crap, because if her self perceived Mr. Right showed up, she would be ready to wear his ring. So my point is this. Wendy should at least address the concerns people have, instead of acting like they don't exist. Naturally she doesn't have too, but who has to do anything in life. But Jordan does the same, and so did Denise before them. It's a marketing tool, and that's why I don't respect this white knight attitude of yours. Wendy doesn't sell herself(you even chastised a person on here for acting as if he knew her), we don't know her, we never will....no...Wendy sells her tits, lips, and ass.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
But the issue pinup is not that she wont go topless, only a few people are raging about that. Yes we all, including pinup would love her to go topless. But like you said, and she has showed, its not likely to happen. So the issue for me, and others from what I've read, is her willing to shoot risky material, let her site sales go up, then come out and say sorry I don't feel comfortable with that stuff I did, so I wont be doing it anymore. I personally joined her site, because of the live photo shoots, and I was told by her that more were to come, and then they never did, and she said she wasn't comfortable with the live shoots, and she started wearing the nipple pasty's underneath her lingerie. So how can you tell me not be upset about that, I spent money to see her boobs, and I wanted to see them in the fashion she had started showing them. What Wendy needs to do, is exactly what your doing for her, like others I've read do for her, SHE needs come out and say in the open, I will never shoot topless, and all the other things she doesn't feel comfortable with. If she does that, then there is nothing to rage about, because she has set her limitations for everyone to see and accept. Still to this day, she beats around the bush with that question, giving answers that basically read, no, but someday maybe. That's like a women who knows she will never sleep with a man, yet she goes on dates with him when she has nothing else to do, because he gives her attention and money. She knows if she tells the man, I'm never going to be with you, ever, she will lose him, so she keeps saying "I'm not ready for a serious relationship yet," which is a load of crap, because if her self perceived Mr. Right showed up, she would be ready to wear his ring. So my point is this. Wendy should at least address the concerns people have, instead of acting like they don't exist. Naturally she doesn't have too, but who has to do anything in life. But Jordan does the same, and so did Denise before them. It's a marketing tool, and that's why I don't respect this white knight attitude of yours. Wendy doesn't sell herself(you even chastised a person on here for acting as if he knew her), we don't know her, we never will....no...Wendy sells her tits, lips, and ass.

I will say this for the umpteenth time and HOPE against hope that you can actually grasp it: because she has the right to change her mind at any time. It's HER body. She can do with it what she wants. That is her right. She doesn't owe you anything, regardless of what she may have said at one time and what you think you spent money to see.

Read what I wrote above: she's a person first and model second and she's not a carefree exhibitionist who is required to do something just because she hinted that she would or because she tried it once before. That's just the way it is. If you do not like that, move on to something else... that is YOUR right.

What I think the main issue here is those that just want to masturbate to Wendy's material and those (myself) that don't mind the full experience of Wendy's website. As for that, I say to each his own. Wendy isn't forcing anyone read or be apart of the other parts of her website that people find so "creepy". No one is forced to participate in chats either. Pinupglam01 summed it up perfectly so I'll just speak from the perspective of a fan. Wendy's site is unique in the fact that she takes time out to actively engage her fans on a regular basis. During chats, she IN NO WAY tries to make it appear as though she is anyone's girlfriend. The chats are just a way for her to connect with her fans and that's the end of it. I don't understand why that seems so creepy to anyone here.

Djpump, you misinterpreted what I said. I only suggested you go elsewhere to whack off because you seem so frustrated with the current material on her site. There are other aspects to Wendy's site but you choose to gloss over them because of you're only fixated on masturbating. Once again, no one is forcing you to participate in the other areas of her site. It's all optional. What I don't understand is why you think it's creepy to interact and talk with Wendy. If you've ever been a fan of any person you'd understand the appeal in getting a chance to better understand what you're a fan of. That is pretty normal behavior. Wendy doesn't try to lead on the members of her site in any way shape or form. I don't get why the idea of talking to an attractive woman automatically means that you believe that person is your girlfriend.

You can't make the case that Wendy not going topless isn't the issue, then spend the rest of your time talking about her not going topless. That to me seems to be what has most people on this thread so frustrated. One of my first post here asked the question why Wendy's decision not to show her nipples was so important because that's what most of the people that posted here were talking about. There was much being said about how showing her nipples would make everyone happy. It's only recently that people in this thread have appeared to take issue with the way Wendy runs her site. She has stated numerous times that she doesn't feel comfortable posing completely topless. That's an issue that she doesn't gloss over and when it comes up during chat, she gives the same answer she's always given. Wendy has always been consistent on that subject. You all need to stop acting like she explicitly made a promise to shoot riskier material then made a last second decision not to do it anymore.

As far as her business methods are concerned, I'll offer my thoughts. It's basically impossible to please everyone in this world. There isn't one set goal or desire that is shared by every single person that is on this planet. Running a business isn't solely about appeasing the customers or the target audience. It's about maximizing what you sell and who it's sold to. If every business decided that it needed to change direction each and every time a customer had a complaint, those businesses wouldn't be successful in the long run. A business has to be built on consistency. The mistake that seems to be made in this thread is that Wendy is in the business of customer service and that every time someone complains about what she does, she needs to change immediately. Wendy doesn't have to bend over backwards just to please very person that views her material. As a person and individual, how she runs her site is up to her. Anyone that decides to run a business that complies to every command that each individual customer makes will find that their business isn't built to last.

There are sites to get to know people and to know celebrities. They're called Facebook and Twitter, among others. And guess what? They're free.

You pay for a site for distinguishing characteristic over a free alternative in this day and age. Her site has her big tits. Getting to know people is easy with free alternatives which could actually end up with human interaction, like okcupid or match.com. And Facebook/Myspace is there from a social networking side.

So let's not pretend that her site is special because she talks to people online, everyone does that nowadays--I mean, we're doing it right now.

It's special because she has big knockers and she shows them and you want her to keep showing them. That's why you pay for her site.

OK if she looked like THIS topless we'd all be getting along. She has the face, not the perfect form she wishes. She will not be topless public anytime soon. Life will go on.

Attachments

• jRh0zv6UzYyaD.jpg
    jRh0zv6UzYyaD.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 909
:picardfacepalm:...what illusion is she exactly selling? You can say that ten more times, and it still wont make sense. An illusion is a dressed up way of saying LIE by the way. If I joined her site, saying I hope her next set is topless, and I truly bought into that, then your point has some validation. But I didn't, I joined the site saying ohhh wow Wendy does live shoots(I.E. THE PURPLE LINGERIE, BLACK LEATHER ON THE COUCH, AND NIPPLE PASTING, AND THE NIPPLE PASTIE PHOTO SET), an she stopped. I'll try to break this down even further, if I joined her site today, saying ohh wow this chick shoots in brawls and panties, and I singed up for a year, and a couple weeks later she said hey I only feel comfortable wearing jilbab(islamic robe), that since I "bought into the illusion aka lie", I have no right to be upset or feel deceived? So as a consumer of her product, we as buyers our at the sellers mercy in other words? That logic is so flawed, I can't believe your actually trying to use it this debate.

First of all, wendy does not sell an illusion, because their is no illusion about her tits. Only the most extreme of fans, actually buy into her as a person, at which case you can argue it is an illusion, not real person. But the tits are very real(no pun), and that is what 90% of her fans want, and get from her. So no Wendy is not selling any illusion, the illusion is created be her fans. Wendy is selling her tits, we her fan base invest in her tits so that we can see them. No one has the right to control her, but we do have the right to hold her accountable.

It would be great if she did go topless though. Those colossal titties released in all their glory? It would be the most spectacular photos ever taken. Man, it would cure blindness! Extraordinary motorboat power needed!