• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Well well well, it looks like there are a few freedom loving French that are fed up

Again you delude yourself.
Trump? Who knows. Rubio? Guy can't handle pressure. Cruz?? Only an idiot would vote for this tool.

Plenty of idiots voted for Obama. Anything can happen.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
this car has wheels and Maseratti engine under the hood, plus there was a 4 door model from this or something like that!
I'm sorry but that is quite clearly a flying Citroen - I see no wheels :shock:

It is true ..... the French have made some truely cr** cars!

bugatti-type-59-grand-prix-65885.jpg

georges

Staff member
Growing up, our neighbor owned a Citroen. What a piece of crap. So slow, it had dead bugs on the back windshield.

Except the old DS made from 1958 to 1979, the old SM and the CX made from 1979 till 1991, Citroen cars are indeed pieces of carp. Give me a mopar, a fomoco or a gm ride from 1957-1971 or anything german made before 2000 but never a french car.

georges

Staff member
Talking of good french things:

i007924.jpg

this movie was better than the American one, who sucked 100% with it's racial background, French comedy is better anyways, plus I take my word back for a V6 406.
And the main actor in this movie? an Algerian immigrant lol.
It is a riced out Peugeot and it is shit anyways

georges

Staff member
OK. This is à Citroën DS. I don't when your neighbour had one but I know that this model is from the mid 50'.

This one is from the mid late 60's because it has the turning cornering front head lights which helped you to have a better visibility in corners or/and sharp turns

georges

Staff member
This one is from the mid late 60's because it has the turning cornering front head lights which helped you to have a better visibility in corners or/and sharp turns
Yep! I knew I forgot something about that car. It did have the turning headlight. You know your shit man.

Yep! I knew I forgot something about that car. It did have the turning headlight. You know your shit man.
When it comes to shitty old french cars, georges is an expert :cool: