• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Welcome Welshchick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you signed up. Welshchick is a friend of mine and Summer from a different board and has now joined us after some persuasion and Summer going on how he loves women in glasses! These pictures are placed in the thread with her permission by the way.

Attachments

• leah1.jpg
    leah1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 155
  • leah2.bmp
    185.8 KB · Views: 127
  • leah3.bmp
    85.6 KB · Views: 121

RKO!!!05

Banned
001 said:
Glad to see you signed up. Welshchick is a friend of mine and Summer from a different board and has now joined us after some persuasion and Summer going on how he loves women in glasses! These pictures are placed in the thread with her permission by the way.

Cool, can't wait to see what she looks like 001. Could you give us a few hints though on your friend welshchick before the mods approve the pics? :thumbsup:

pitino

are you talking to me?
welcome welshchick and have fun!!! you are a beauty, (the 2nd pic is great!):hatsoff:

RKO!!!05

Banned
You look hott welshchick. Welcome. It's great to have you a board the Freeones mothership,lol, hehehe. Hope you enjoy time on here. :) :thumbsup:

Summer

Banned
welshchick said:
if you say so, but I never thought she was that good looking... *shrugs*
She's got what i would call a classic beauty about her, plus i was seeing this girl one time who kinda looked like her :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.