• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Welcome to the “Anthropocene”, the ‘Human Age’

Luxman

#TRE45ON

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
My favorite Anthropocene babe is Jessica Alba. She can frack me anytime. :dominatrix:

Now that the mods have successfully moved this thread to its correct forum, I respectfully withdraw this post. Thank you. Good night.

DrakeM

You saw the whole of the moon
We can maintain the planet with intelligent foresight or we can destroy it with evil greed.
I just read that fracking may be causing earthquakes.
I think the future will play out like Star Trek, man made devastation and then slowly rebuild into a more sane and balanced civilization.
But will it take 100 years or 1000 years to rebuild?!?!?!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/11/science/anthropocene-epoch-definition.html

My vote is for evil greed pushing us to the very edge when the survivors will have to pick up the pieces and start again. The only way I see around it is a massive depopulation from something that doesn't poison the planet in the process, i.e. no nuclear war. A virus (airborne Ebola perhaps) or limited asteroid strike might do the trick but unless we can shed massive amounts of people, this planet is doomed. Maybe we can try the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy solution and send the useless third of our population into space (e.g. hairdressers, lawyers, telephone sanitizers, etc.) and hope we can avoid the telephone-borne plague that killed them in the book. Think about it. If there were only 1/5th the people on the planet compared to now, how many problems would that solve? Feel free to list the FreeOnes members who should be first in line at the suicide booths.