• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Weirdest Place You Have Ever Masterbated

In the restroom of an airplane. Shot my load into the sink.
In a deer stand while deer hunting.
Driving down the interstate at night - took off my sock and jerked into it.
At a friend's house, in the bathroom. He had a sister two years older than us, and I found one of her sheer bras in the clothes hamper. Shot off into the bra cup.
Hotel in Vegas, standing at the window, looking out at the sunbathers at the pool. Shot onto the window glass. The windows were mirrored, so I didn't think anyone could see me from the outside.

:thumbsup:

In a tent with two of my friends beside me sleeping(yes, it was hard to be that quiet)

At four separate sleepovers, with my friends just a few feet away. I'm pretty sure at least some of them were awake too. This was around the time I just discovered the joys of auto-satisfaction.

And at college once, during a 10 minute break. I hadn't had time for my ritual beat-off before I left. I could literally smell the cunt juices emanating from my female classmates. After being surrounded by 20 year old pussy for an hour with a full nutsack, I was ready to explode (and I did). I wonder if girls know what kind of effect they have on me.

At four separate sleepovers, with my friends just a few feet away. I'm pretty sure at least some of them were awake too. This was around the time I just discovered the joys of auto-satisfaction.

And at college once, during a 10 minute break. I hadn't had time for my ritual beat-off before I left. I could literally smell the cunt juices emanating from my female classmates. After being surrounded by 20 year old pussy for an hour with a full nutsack, I was ready to explode (and I did). I wonder if girls know what kind of effect they have on me.

hahahahahaha. :1orglaugh

I have masturbated in a sexy coworker's office while she wasn't there for the day. For some reason she had some dirty laundry there that day and I could not resist.. I breathed in the aromas rising emanating from her panties and went at it!

i would say as i made a work experience week in school as a electrician the Guy who i worked with drove home for Lunch and i waited in the Transporter.

As Time goes by i grabbed my cock and had a cumshot 2 minutes before he returned.

It was a Parking Lot behind his house with the possibility for people to come from 2 direction.

It was a thrill not to get caught by it. i also wanked a few times in the forrest.

the middle of the road

was drivin and got real fuckin hard,pulled over,got completely naked,and squirted on right in the middle of the road

late night secluded road ....obviously

awesome - I've done it like that.

I went out into a field at night (full moon, not far from a country road), stripped down, walked around naked with a hard-on and fucked a love doll. That was fun. :D