• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Weekend Quickie with Chica Winner! Step Inside!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Sorry for having to take a couple days to announce the winner! Usually I only get about 30 entries, but for this contest there were 108! Outstanding!

Before I announce the winner, I would like to say there are 18 people who are the ultimate Chica fans! These folks got all the questions right: Korto999, lungzyn, knowone, larss, hammerer, aries476, girk1, sexmadwife, ryker, butters41, looner, sharpshooter257, lioneye713, arabjames, d_ujologs, Shadowslayer77, coolguy88, and last and certaintly not least maleonetwo!

So which of these lucky Chica fans won a month membership AND a fan sign photo (thanks Chica for adding that!)?

Stop! It's hammerer time! Congrats you lucky dog!

Here are the contest answers:

1.) What date did Chica become an OCSM (not necessarily the date she joined the board) ? 9 of June, 2008

2.) What state does Chica live in? Arizona (on her profile on about me tab)

3.) When is Chica's birthday (month and date)? 20 June (on profile)

4.) Does Chica smoke? Yes (only when she drinks, but I took all "yes" answers)

5.) What is Chica's favorite pair of panties? FreeOnes Panties!

If you entered the contest and didn't win the pass, don't worry! You can always buy a membership to Chica's Official Site! She's worth it afterall!

Also, I have a lot more contests lined up for the near future! I'll be giving away THREE memberships to the newly relaunched Private.com next week (one of those passes will be available ONLY to those that subscribe to the FreeOnes Newsletters)!

And starting July 13th you will be able to buy raffle tickets with MyFreeOnes points for the chance to win either a 1 year pass to Got Gisele, Viorotica, or Cam with Carmen's Official Sites (winners choice) + $75 in credits to On Her Cam or one of the two $50 in credits prizes! So make sure you're earning those points!!

Last edited:

Petra

FYI...all the points will be credited to the accounts of everyone who tried answering the questions BEFORE the contest ended. ;-) I got some done already, the rest will be done by Friday.

Petra

A contest win still eludes me, crap!

Congrats hammerer :glugglug:

Blame Willem...I asked for a number between 1 and 18 and he chose 5, not 2. :(

Darn I didn't win.... But at least I am an ultimate Chica fan.
Great contest Petra. I see my bribe didn't get to you.

I got what I wanted the points towards my next freeones clothing :) So thanks to freeones and Chica for the competition and to my hubby for finding the answers for me.

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
congrats hammerer for winning the contest! send me a PM to let me know what you'd like on your fansign. i'm setting you upo with your free membership right now.

congrats to everyoen who got the answers right. i couldn't even answer #1...lol

thanks to everyone who participated in the contest or contributed to the thread :)

i'll post some sexy new pics this week from our LA trip. i had a great b-day hang'n with my friends.

I lost. Oh well, I had fun learning about Chica anyway. Maybe a little too much fun if you know what I mean..

I got all of the questions right too. But I was a bit surprised that Petra forgot to mention me in the ultimate Chica fans category.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Congrats hammerer! Hammer Chica for 18 times! Hahaha

Petra

I got all of the questions right too. But I was a bit surprised that Petra forgot to mention me in the ultimate Chica fans category.

Oh well, maybe next time.

You got #4 wrong. I was taking either yes, or yes when drinking to be correct answers.

hammerer

Closed Account
Belated thanks guys! Will try to make everyone jealous after seeing her tantalizing pic. :bowdown::bowdown::D

Congratulations to hammerer! I'm glad I got to participate , anyway bring on the next contest. i really would have enjoyed that signed pic. but thanks Freeones and thanks Chica

Before I announce the winner, I would like to say there are 18 people who are the ultimate Chica fans! These folks got all the questions right: Korto999, lungzyn, knowone, larss, hammerer, aries476, girk1, sexmadwife, ryker, butters41, looner, sharpshooter257, lioneye713, arabjames, d_ujologs, Shadowslayer77, coolguy88, and last and certaintly not least maleonetwo!
Why do moderators get to enter? Don't they know the answers ahead of time? :confused:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 4613283, member: 114093"]

Stop! It's hammerer time! Congrats you lucky dog!

Congratulations all entrants, all 18 Chica fans and Double congratulations for hammerer.

But just want to know, you see, that lucky dog part (from Petra definitely), with or without a collar and a leash? :dunno:

:glugglug: