• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watch, Name, Win - Fan Bang Stills, Lots of Them

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
First of all: i hope you like them ;)

Then...this was a gangbang with my fans, but there is a professional, well known male actor among them who is not credited in the movies.
First one to name it correctly will get a copy of the Fan Bang DVD which i will personally sign and ship.

That's not all. The first one naming the make-up artist correctly will get 3 months free pass to my website. The make-up artist is also not credited
and of course more difficult to name, but since s/he is a very famous person in the industry i'm sure that one of you will get it right.

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_1819.JPG

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The fact that there is a firebreathing and eating little person in this movie, makes it the greatest gangbang ever made.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Is that fuckin' Shimmy giving it to ya? :1orglaugh
IMG_1846.JPG

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Seth Dickens (the actor)

BANG!! Seth, it is! PM me your address and instructions if any so i can ship you the signed DVD.
Congratulations!

Now for the difficult prize: who was the make-up artist for Fan Bang? Guess! S/he is huge, lovely, loved....you can call for hints, if you want.

I'm guessing the make-up artist is the blonde in all black but I don't know shit about make-up. One of the girls looks like Holly Madison(in black panties.)

The blonde in black is Ginger Lynn, but her name is credited on the front cover. I'd look elsewhere for the make up artist.;)

Thank you Sabrina, PM on the way.

BANG!! Seth, it is! PM me your address and instructions if any so i can ship you the signed DVD.
Congratulations!

Now for the difficult prize: who was the make-up artist for Fan Bang? Guess! S/he is huge, lovely, loved....you can call for hints, if you want.

Gia Paloma?

I hope I'm right, 3 months free to Sabrina Deep's site would be kickass. I know Gia Paloma works as a make up artist now, if it's not her I have no idea who it would be.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I love the set...pretty fucking awesome looking.

Hmm, maybe it's a trick and it's about not being credited as the make up artist.. Maybe you are the make up artist we are looking for, Sabrina?