• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Was Your First Time Having Sex Good Or Bad?

Was Your First Time Having Sex Good Or Bad?

• Good

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

ban-one

Works for panties
Good because it was sex, but bad because I knew so little back then.

funny enough.. the opposite I am now I was shy... so nothing passionate really happened... but once I got started I can't get enough.. :)

It was actually great. It wasn't rushed, it was the right time, and she assured me I wasn't shit. It must have been OK, she kept me around for four years afterwards.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Uh, it was fast... :D But it was still awesome.

It was after prom (so clichéd), and I was a little drunk. Plus, she was smokin' hot - I had really out kicked my coverage on that one.

I'd love to say it was GREAT and I was awesome....................and at the time I thought I was in both cases

But looking back on it years later

I was BRUTALLY awful - and that is being kind. No foreplay and I didn't care/think about her and her needs at all. I though if I hammer her hard enough and fast enough she will enjoy it. I find it hard to believe she did. I feel sorry for her although as young as we were I doubt even she knew what she was doing and what Good Sex was

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I've told 2 stories before and don't know which qualifies as me first time. Fuck it, I'll tell them both again.

I was about 15 at the time. My older sister and her boyfriend pull up to the house in his pickup truck and want to take me out for ice cream. There's a girl in the truck. Okay, 4 of us going out for some ice cream. The boyfriend turns down this dirt road and stops in some abandoned brickyard. He and my sister hop into the bed of the pickup and start making out. Clearly confused with this awkward situation, the girl decides to break the tension by throwing her tongue down my throat. Pants come down to our ankles and we go for the ride. 1 minute later my sister and her boyfriend throw the doors open to the truck and start driving off. Someone pulled into the brickyard and spooked them. The 4 of us pulling our clothes on speeding out of there. Never got my ice cream either.

Second story. I was about the same age. All of the family had gone out for the evening. I shared a room with 2 of my brothers so sitting in my room alone listening to music was all I wanted to do. My older brother comes in with his girlfriend and her younger sister. They want us to get to know each other. Okay, come upstairs and we can hang out. "No, you 2 go take a walk." Can't we just hang out downstairs and watch TV? "No, here's $5. Go get pizza." We lived in a rural area and pizza was 2 mile walk. Clearly my room wasn't going to be available to me for quite some time.

She was cute and about the same age as me. She knows everything about me and I didn't care to know anything about her. I'm just bummed walking out the door with little sister plus the bitch won't shut up. A mile into our walk the sky opens up and rain starts soaking us. I spot a VW Bug for sale on someone's lawn and find the doors unlocked. We take shelter. She's getting cold so we snuggle. Now she's starting to shut up. She gets to pawing me and that's good for 2 reasons, it feels good and she's keeping her mouth shut. We rocked that Bug till it nearly flipped over. When the rain stopped we walked back home and later told my brother never to do that to me again.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Your first time was with Christian Bale??? Lucky you!
i'm gonna tell you a secret
i am Christian Bale! but be quiet my wife doesn't know that i'm a fucking pervert!

seriously i won't tell my first time that was so bad!

BlkHawk

Closed Account
I'd love to say it was GREAT and I was awesome....................and at the time I thought I was in both cases

But looking back on it years later

I was BRUTALLY awful - and that is being kind. No foreplay and I didn't care/think about her and her needs at all. I though if I hammer her hard enough and fast enough she will enjoy it. I find it hard to believe she did. I feel sorry for her although as young as we were I doubt even she knew what she was doing and what Good Sex was

Well I didn't know squat, but the good thing about her, she knew things woman twice her age don't know. She was about ten years older than me and was rather experienced. Pretty sure she got off on inexperienced guys, and giving them an education :)