• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Was anybody excited about Monique Alexander's first anal scene

Did anyone see Monique Alexander's first anal scene in Call Girl Confidential? I thought it was ok. It wasn't very long and it was kind of hidden. I hoping to see more from her.

im always excited for news like this

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
First I was excited, then turned on, after that I felt a little thirsty, then tired, and then finally I made a bowl of tomato soup.

I remember that scene. Monique looked sexy as hell in it, and the sex was hot and energetic during the oral and vaginal intercourse portions. But once it got to the anal it seemed like she found the experience a little painful; the guy took it very slow and every time he started to go fast she'd gasp and then try to cover it up with a laugh. It also didn't last for very long, only a couple of minutes before the guy pulled out and came all over her back. Still, it was a hot scene overall and felt more plausible than scenes where a girl spends 30 minutes getting pounded in the ass by a huge cock.

Monique has done of couple of anal scenes since then where she seemed a little more comfortable, but it's pretty obvious that anal is not something she particularly enjoys.

I remember that scene. Monique looked sexy as hell in it, and the sex was hot and energetic during the oral and vaginal intercourse portions. But once it got to the anal it seemed like she found the experience a little painful; the guy took it very slow and every time he started to go fast she'd gasp and then try to cover it up with a laugh. It also didn't last for very long, only a couple of minutes before the guy pulled out and came all over her back. Still, it was a hot scene overall and felt more plausible than scenes where a girl spends 30 minutes getting pounded in the ass by a huge cock.

Monique has done of couple of anal scenes since then where she seemed a little more comfortable, but it's pretty obvious that anal is not something she particularly enjoys.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Didn't see it. Is it coming to Pay-Per-View?