• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Want to see who's entered Miss FreeOnes 2012 so far? Check here!

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
I'm very excited about being a part of the Miss Freeones contest this year! I've been around - Forever - but this is my first time entering :) another Miss Freeones Virgin :) and to think ... I can be a slut
& a virgin at the same time :)
Charlee Chase
XOXO

kelleycabbana

Verified Babe
Just entered...nothing like a newbie to WIN and what a honor that would be....please vote fro me...Kelley Cabbana
XOOX
Peace love and kisses

Attachments

• nailed18.jpg
    nailed18.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 167
- The cap means exactly what it says. There is a daily limit on how many FREE points a person can donate.

- The donation is only for the grand prize. So right now 135000 points have been donated, that's an extra $2700 added to the $10k grand prize. And I'm sure you can do the simple math to find out the conversion rate. ;-)

Well, I´m sure too. So there´s none but the grand prize who will winn ALL donations, right ? During the contest will be the *regular* amount of donation be visible *just in time* or will be one or the other counter be out of order ?

And HOW MANY points a person is able to donate per day ?? I think it makes no sense to tell there * is a limit * but none knows how high this limit is. ?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 6593155, member: 498873"]I know I have no chance in hell at winning, but I thought it would be really fun to try! & a good excuse to get to know you all better!

well, i can Promise you'll get at least one vote

kelleycabbana

Verified Babe
check me out guys....Im super excited to be in the contest...FUN FUN..please vote for me..xoxoxo

Attachments

• 68990.jpg
    68990.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 214
:update:

And the very last batch entered for Miss FreeOnes:

Siri

Angelina Castro

Glad to see Siri & Angelina Castro finally joined the party ! This contest is now full of hotties, choosing only 10 of them will be nearly impossible :D

Hi everyone :) Its good to see all of you. I hope you all are doing well. Ty all for the beautiful and supportive comments on my blog and my fight. You guys have been and still are amazing. Im happy to be in the contest again. I will always fight to win.
xoxo
Tay

One of my vote has been reserved for you since the first day you joined Taylor :)

I'm just about convinced to change who I'm voting for in Miss Freeones to Sabrina Deep! Pretty sure she is gonna get my votes for best OCSM and best Cam Girl :)

Well, I´m sure too. So there´s none but the grand prize who will winn ALL donations, right ? During the contest will be the *regular* amount of donation be visible *just in time* or will be one or the other counter be out of order ?

And HOW MANY points a person is able to donate per day ?? I think it makes no sense to tell there * is a limit * but none knows how high this limit is. ?

NO answer ist an answer too I think . :angels:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
NO answer ist an answer too I think . :angels:

- Donated points are ONLY going to the grand prize. It'll be updated every 10 minutes or so.

- If you had tested the donation feature during the beta, you'd have figured out the limit. However, it's 2500 a day.