• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Want to see who's entered Miss FreeOnes 2012 so far? Check here!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Are you curious to see which babes have entered the 2012 edition of Miss FreeOnes so far? Now you can see who's entered by clicking the image below!

We currently are working through all the sign-ups we've received since registration went live on February 1st, so check Miss.FreeOnes.com often to see which new girls have been added to the contest! Also, if you don't see your favorite up there and you have her on Twitter, Facebook, or you're signed up to her official site, don't hesitate to let her know the contest details!

Model Registration: Registration over.

Contest starts: April 9th @2am EST

Length of contest: 30 days

Elimination rounds: 3

Prizes: Over $30,000!

Miss FreeOnes: 1st* ($10,000), 2nd ($1,000), 3rd ($1,000), 4th ($500), 5th ($500), 6th-10th ($100)

All other categories: 1st ($2,500), 2nd ($500), 3rd ($250)

*During the contest, YOU can donate your myFreeOnes points towards the grand prize money! So instead of taking home $10k, the winner of the 2012 competition could be taking home loads more depending on YOUR generosity!

Keep your eye out for more details, such as award announcements, the closer we get to the start date!

Click here to see the contestants!

Click here to get your signature to support your favorite babe!

Please take note of our 2012 Miss FreeOnes Sponsors:

Last edited:

Petra

Miss FreeOnes 2012 FAQs

What date is each round?

Round 1: April 9 at 2AM EST to April 20th at 2AM EST.
Round 2: April 20th at 4AM EST to May 1st at 2AM EST.
Round 3: May 1st at 4AM EST to May 10th at 2AM EST.

Why do the rounds start in the middle of the night for US Residents?

In the event of any unforseen problems, the rounds are set to start and finish during FreeOnes office hours.

How many votes a day will there be?

Round 1: 10 votes.
Round 2: 5 votes.
Round 3: 3 votes.

So I get 10, 5, or 3 votes (depending on the round) per day, per category?

No, you get the set number of votes to use across ALL categories, per day. So if you want to use them all in Miss FreeOnes, that's fine. Or you can choose to spread it across all categories.

That's not fair!

This is why we're telling you this NOW. Most of your favorite babes will be in only 1 or 2 categories at the most so this shouldn't affect you too much. Yes, this does mean you WILL have to put a little thought into who you'll vote for.

Plus, we'll have a page put up on the contest site to explain voting AND this will be made very clear to contestants. If people don't inform themselves on how the contest works, then that's their problem.

What's up with FreeOnes Members having more voting power?

Here's an outline of voting power for registered FreeOnes members:

Anonymous voters (are not logged into myFO) .25 of a vote
Members who have an account, 0 posts x1
Members who have had an account less than 6 months 1-50 posts X1.5
Members who have had an account less than 6 months 50-100 posts X2
Members who have had an account less than 6 months 100+ posts X2.5
Members who have had an account 6-12 months 1-50 posts X2
Members who have had an account 6-12 months 50-100 posts X2.5
Members who have had an account 6-12 months 100+ posts X3
Members who have had an account 1-3 years 1-50 posts x2.5
Members who have had an account 1-3 years 50-100 posts X3
Members who have had an account 1-3 years 100+ posts X3.5
Members who have had an account 3-5 years 1-50 posts X3
Members who have had an account 3-5 years 50-100 posts X 3.5
Members who have had an account 3-5 years 100+ posts X4
Members who have had an account 5+ years 1-50 posts X3.5
Members who have had an account 5+ years 50-100 posts X4
Members who have had an account 5+ years 100+ posts X5

Please note that new members who make the required amount of votes will have their voting power increased BETWEEN rounds, not during. So you're welcome to spam the board to get your post count up, but you'll most likely be reported by other members, your posts deleted, and if you become a problem, your account banned until after the contest.

There's been problems with people voting from the same IP address in the past years.

Like last year, if you have a FreeOnes account (it's free, so no excuses), you will be able to make your daily vote even if other people from the same network vote as well. However, if you're lazy and decide to not log in, use your mobile phone or remain an anonymous voter, it's first come first serve per IP address.

I don't like how girls come to beg for votes then leave or I think an OCSM should win.

Then go and complain in the "almost anything goes" thread. This contest is about FreeOnes, not the FreeOnes Message Board. Enjoy the hot girls that are going to come and post sexy naked hardcore pictures. Enjoy the banter and interaction. Otherwise, you can easily avoid the contest threads by not clicking on them in the first place. Simple!

I heard there's going to be prizes for voters this year.

Yup! Some of the contest sponsors have given passes for us to give away! More about that at a later date!

Click here for the 1st Miss FreeOnes Thread

Last edited:
*Grabs the baby oil*

Looking forward to this :D

This looks very well set up. The new vote distribution rules (10, 5, 3, Votes overall) are gonna make for some interesting decisions for people who have multiple favorites compared to the past two competitions . Cant wait for April!

This looks very well set up. The new vote distribution rules (10, 5, 3, Votes overall) are gonna make for some interesting decisions for people who have multiple favorites compared to the past two competitions . Cant wait for April!

Thank you, we are really doing our best and I gotte give Petra credit here for the way things were handled so far!

Petra

Looks like we have about 70 entries so far. How may where there in the last two years?

2010 we had about 200 and last year we were a few short of 500.

We still have entries to process and they're still coming in! The girls have a good month and a half to register still so I'm hopping to break the 500 mark!

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Brilliant! This is my first Miss Freeones contest... that makes me a Miss Freeones 'virgin' *hehe* :angels:
Sweet-Schoolgirl.jpg

Maybe I should of had my lips around something else... xXx

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Nice set up for the contest Petra. I hope it goes well. Can I send my appreciation to you in a PM picture of my junk? If not, someone else's junk?