• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

OK, I have to ask: What's the J for?
Now, please don't cry, but it is an abbreviation of my first name, which most people don't know, because most people know me by my initials. Thus, my co-workers will often refer to me as "J," as in "J, you forgot to attach the minutes from Thursday's meeting to your e-mail." I screw up now and then, often actually, but I don't cry about it most of the time, only now and then, usually when I'm menstruating or after breaking a fingernail. Are you okay now, vodka? I hope you're okay. I really do enjoy reading your posts, even though I rarely understand them.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Now, please don't cry, but it is an abbreviation of my first name, which most people don't know, because most people know me by my initials. Thus, my co-workers will often refer to me as "J," as in "J, you forgot to attach the minutes from Thursday's meeting to your e-mail." I screw up now and then, often actually, but I don't cry about it most of the time, only now and then, usually when I'm menstruating or after breaking a fingernail. Are you okay now, vodka? I hope you're okay. I really do enjoy reading your posts, even though I rarely understand them.

Now where are pics of yourself? :hammer:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I was never and never will be OK.
I sincerely don't believe that you enjoy my posts (why would you?) but I certainly believe you don't understand them.
Also, Idi nakhoi dyra ya sanimayoo sexom c toboi ecli biu ti xochesh ili het!
ti malaka issa, then c thelo ya ti issa archivi!
Now where are pics of yourself? :hammer:
You want I should post pics? :elaugh:

vodkazvictim

I like this thread, it is in a way anarchistic, but I do not bother to do parody version of it.
WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:crybaby:
Wah!
Wah!
:mad:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wah!
Wah!
:mad:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vuk uu.

(sorry)

I mean that the reception would be awful if I do this kind of thread so it is good for you that these other respect and fear you. :1orglaugh

vodkazvictim

Vuk uu.

(sorry)

I mean that the reception would be awful if I do this kind of thread so it is good for you that these other respect and fear you. :1orglaugh
:confused:
:dunno:
:thefinger:

:baconsalt:
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!