• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
If I wasn't so monogamous I'd vote for you, you're workin your way up. :hatsoff:

I might cheat one day though :yesyes:

Ohhh I think I can get you to cheat. :)

07.jpg

15.jpg

06.jpg

03.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Thanks for your vote!!

I will soon!

Thanks for your vote!! Good Selection!

A Pic showing my lil size 7... LOL

4.jpg

Thanks Love your always so sweet!

Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

Te Amo Mucho amorcito!!
Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

16.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

9.jpg

Nina you always get my vote babe

Thanks for your vote!!

I will soon!

Thanks for your vote!! Good Selection!

A Pic showing my lil size 7... LOL

4.jpg

Thanks Love your always so sweet!

Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

Te Amo Mucho amorcito!!
Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote!

16.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

9.jpg

I love you Nina Mercedez (infatuated with your pictures in the internet website the moment I saw your pictures and videos) as time went by till to this very day. Although I got married both civil and church in 1994 to a beautiful local Msian beauty queen (Miss Sabah just like Miss Washington, Miss Carlifornia or Miss New York, we have a teenage lovely daughter I am quietly inlove with your pictures and videos. Apparently, my wife does resembles in looks - big round eyes, sharp high nose, nice hairs, nice killer body, nice thighs, nice hands, nice legs, nice ass, nice natural boobs size 36D. Based on your statistc vitae, your breasts size 34DDD after boobs job I guess. Just wondering what were the sizes of your natural boobs prior to the boobs job. I am sure your natural boobs were big and nice. What ever it is, I still love you for what you are and for who you are. You are brilliant and smart. I believe you have achieved your university education. You write superb grammatical professional British/American English. For me, not only I admire, adore and smitten with your good looks, sexiness,curcvaceousness and busty ness and so as other world lovely and amazing models, I also learn many things from you all in terms of education, environment, geography, history, social, non-profit organisation, broad open minded, patience, honesty, transparency, integrity, credibility, respect and believe in God the Almighty. There is no point to declare and proclaim to love God if we don't love the men, the women and the children whom we see everyday in real life. I also believe in moderation, well balanced in life, physically fit, financially sound, mentally and spiritually sound. I believe in God fearing people as basic principle in life - I avoid religious freaks or extremists. Athiests - have different ideology and beliefs. It's there own choice and faith. I respect that. As long as they respect mine - Christianity - Protestant - Evangelical Church, fine with me).

Back to topic the main subject of this thread - Miss FreeOnes 2010, I'd vote and will continue consistently to do so dedicatedly voting for you everyday honey on line Nina Mercedez Latina beauty, and so as my other favourites beautiful, sexy, curvaceous and busty models such as Rebecca Jessop, Jelena Jensen, September Carrino, Olsen etc.

Hugs, kisses and lots of love - Muwah! Good luck.

latest round of votes from the london uk panel. i believe i have a good mix of my faves plus those who, whilst they are relatively new names to myself, have participated with good humour & banter on this thread.

bree olson
jane burgess
lisa sparxxx
mariah milano
Rebekah Dee
rebecca jessop
red xxx
sara jay
Sophie Dee
sunny lane

regards,

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brynn-vyndetta said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/URL][/B], post: 4026254, member: 56374"]I'm just webcam girl! lol not super pretty and airbrushed all nice. AIRBRUSH ME! lol or paint me with something!

Master, cum fix this for me. ;) You have something hardcore to paint me with, right?

Sure Brynn!! I've always something hardcore to paint you with!!!

GUYS!!! YOu must vote for her!! She is such a hot chick...also if she doesn't post naked pics!!1 But she can say things that make you cum the same if not even better!!!!

Brynn!!! Brynnn!!! Brynn!!!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/rebecca-jessop said:
Rebecca Jessop[/URL][/B], post: 4027694, member: 48987"]Doing it for the dutch

WOOOOWWW!!! Simply amazing!! I think I could cum without touching myself!!!!!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/rebecca-jessop said:
Rebecca Jessop[/URL][/B], post: 4027736, member: 48987"]Ddf

Fantaastiic!!! Simply faaantaaastiiic!!!!! I love you babe!!

and of course I've already voted for you..as always I do!!

YEAAAAAAA!!! Nina's back. It's done son.
Luckily already just put in my last 5 votes just now:
1. Nina Mercedez
2. Sara Jay
3. Rebecca Jessop
4. Vanessa Blue (she's way too far behind)
5. Lisa Ann

Good man. I am voting for my honey on line Nina Mercedez and so as my other favourites babes such as Rebecca Jessop, Jelena Jensen, September Carrino, Lisa Ann, Osree Olson etc. Defintely Nina Mercedez is top of my list and Rebecca Jessop. Trailing by Jelena Jensen, Spetember Carrino, Lisa Ann and Osree Olson. Good luck babes.

Just passing along congratulations to Kagney Linn Karter and Sunny Leone for their wins at the AVN awards last night. :thumbsup: The best milf award did not go to Lisa Ann by the way, so there is even more reason for her to come to Freeones and start campaigning for votes.

rebekahdee

Brynn VynDetta

Sure Brynn!! I've always something hardcore to paint you with!!!

GUYS!!! YOu must vote for her!! She is such a hot chick...also if she doesn't post naked pics!!1 But she can say things that make you cum the same if not even better!!!!

Brynn!!! Brynnn!!! Brynn!!!

haha you're awesome. Did I tell you that lately? :nanner:

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.