• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote who should go into the Best OCSM 2012 - A Miss FreeOnes Category!

Vote for who you would like to see in the Best OCSM category!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
A few days ago, I sent out a PM to a group of members on the board who have been around long enough to know what an OCSM is. I asked them to give me 3 OCSM whom they think deserved to be in the Best OCSM category. I have to say I got over 300 PMs back and got all sorts of OCSMs nominated across the board.

However, there's 3 who each received well over 50 nominations each. Chica (chicas place), Vicky Vette, and Jane Burgess. I just entered Jane Burgess into the category along with Spexy Ashleigh, Miss Hybrid, Briana Lee, Sabrina Deep and Jinxy Pie! Chica and Vicky Vette will be put into the Best OCSM category when they get around to registering for the contest.

Now! Onto the voting! The 8 girls that receive the most votes over the next 3 days will be entered into the Best OCSM contest once they're registered, if they haven't already!

1.) Harley Spencer

2.) Leya Falcon

3.) Mariah Milano

4.) Holly Rydem

5.) Lisa Sparxxx

6.) Got Gisele

7.) Vanilla DeVille

8.) Ava Adams

9.) Sandee Westgate

10.) Red XXX

11.) Tia Ling

12.) Daniel FTV

13.) Danni Gee

14.) Ivy Snow

15.) Sara Jay

Have fun voting and we'll see who the next 8 that will go into the Best OCSM category is!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So Jane is now in the contest? Sweet. Though I still want to make her OCSM of the Month.

Harley Spencer for me.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Well, two of my noms (Spexy and Jane) are already in, so I voted for my other one: Mariah Milano.

:thumbsup: