• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

I've got nothing interesting to say (what's new?), but so far I voted for these ladies (sometimes having to swap one or two ladies for other ones):

Aeryn Walker
Amber Lynn Bach
Angela White
Britney Swallows
Camille Crimson
Carol Goldnerova
Danielle FTV
Eve Laurence
Jaana Ruutu
Kerry Marie
Louise Jenson
Maggie Green
Mandy Flores
Marry Queen
Natasha Nice

Just checking my own taste and preferences:
I think that Angela White, Eve Laurence and Marry Queen will probably end up as my Top 3, but tastes do not only differ, they can change, too .... so, who knows.

;)
You're awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, if I win Best newcomer by some ridiculous chance, everyone who voted for me from round 1 on gets a nude fan sign, a custom one at that.

dirtylittleholly

And now, we bravely face the 8th Day of Round 1, in the yearly Mad-House a.k.a. Miss FreeOnes Contest.

Today I'm back to report on: who I've voted; why I've voted - why? Because I can :D

Miss FreeOnes 2013
Angell Summers - things are getting tight, for the French Hottie in the Main Category, with only a little over 2 days of voting left an 18+ place jump seems highly unlikely. Still I have voted for her in this Category since Day 3 (unfortunately on Day 1 she wasn't yet in the mix, and on Day 2 I had already fired off all my votes by the time I spotted her) and I'm not about to abandon ship just yet, I'm no Captain Schettino.

Best Euro Babe
Angell Summers - things are going much better in her Home Category, though not yet in the Top-15, with the votes being reset for Round 2, things look very promissing for the lovely all-round talent Miss Summers.
Valentina Nappi - my Hometown Girl, continues to get my support in this Category, and considering that she's a Newcummer she's doing quite well already.

Best Adult Model
Lolita Borgia - awesome Aussie LoBo is still going fairly strong in this Round though she has also been on higher positions. Looks like she received a hard spanking :spanking: from fellow Aussie Babe Aeryn Walker... will this help her leap forward? Not to forget, she's also in "The Mob".
Holly Rydem - having started to delight us with wonderful pics of her cute 'n' lovely self, how can one not throw a vote in her direction? Awesome personality, lovely smile, beautiful girl, hot body... what more could one wish for? Got my vote to get her to Round 2.

LoBos fellow Mobpettes (a.k.a. Mob Babes Briana Lee and Ariel Rebel are going strong in Round 1 as well, looks like they'll all be marching right on through.

Best Newcomer
Jaana Ruutu - lets do it for Finland! Until now who really had Finland on their maps? This great Babe with her unique personality has certainly put Finland on the maps of many FOFMs (and hopefully also others). She's definitely on her way to become "Newcomer of the Hearts".
Lane Sisters - you really get something for your vote here. Normally it's 1 vote 1 babe, but with the Sisters you give 1 vote, and you get 2 stunningly sexy Babes. Besides being Newcummers this year, they're also new-Mobpettes.
Aeryn Walker - this is the second time this Round that a vote of mine goes to Miss Walker, I admit - I haven't heard of her before the contest (well she is also a Newcummer) - the first time she got my vote for her lovely boobies (hey, I'm just being honest here) and today she gets it for having gotten together with her fellow Aussie the lovely LoBo. The Land of Oz might not have many Babes running in the Contest, but they sure know how to leave a mark.

Best OCSM
Bella Bellini - she's still fighting for a spot to qualify for Round 2 in the OCSM Category. Will she be able to make good those 9+ spots in the remaining days? I can't say for sure, but I'm certainly doing my part in trying to thrust her along.
Lane Sisters - the 2-for-1 Mob Babes are in a low qualifying spot. Better to shove a bit to make things clear and keep them safely with us in Round 2.

Miss Hybrid, Briana Lee, and Mandy Flores are rightfully up on the Podium spots, these 3 Rock... like totally.

:pimpdaddy

Aww, thnx! :lovebunny:

Like this Holly?

deer2b.jpg

You caught me! :uohs:

Miss Hybrid, Harley Spencer, Briana Lee, Holly Rydem, Maggie Green and Mandy Flores are well secure in 16 out of 18 categories. Makes me very happy :)

Holly's 126th in the Miss FreeOnes category. I wish I could turn that into a top-50 place with a supervote Holly, but...
Harley is 53rd and that's still possible with some good massive thrusting!

So I took the liberty to change my voting a little:
Harley Spencer (2x)
Maggie Green (3x)
Holly Rydem (4x)

Yes, I could have voted in other ways, but I wanted to vote as a big thank you to Holly and Maggie in particular for their contributions on this board.

Thanks for all the votes! :jump:

AndiLand

today i vote for:
Siri, Lucy Ohara, Lane Sisters, Vicky Vette, Miss Hybrid, Jaana Ruutu, Lolita Borgia, Andi Land, Callista Model, and Xo Gisele
good luck

Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best EuroBabe: Miss Hybrid
Best OCSM: Harley Spencer -- Mandy Flores -- Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model: Andi Land -- Malena Morgan -- Lolita Borgia
Best Cam Girl: Ari Dee -- Jane Burgess

freeazing anaconda cold really here in portugal...nevermind..here s the voting..

Andi Land
Brianna Lee
Harley Spencer x2
Lolita Borgia
Malena Morgan
Allie Haze
Miss Hybrid
Lane Sisters
Ariel Rebel

Yay! Thank you so much for the votes guys, it's very flattering to be in the Top 5 for Best Adult Model in the company of so many beautiful and talented girls! Good luck to all the lovely ladies participating this year :)

Briana Lee

Hey everyone. Obviously I am not taking part in the contest this year but I am quietly showing support to my friends that are. I am obviously voting for all my girls
Jane Burgess, Christine Vinson, Mariah Milano, Chica's place, Briana Lee, Destiny Dixon, Miss Hybrid, Vanilla DeVille, Masuimi Max, Demi Dantric, Amber Lynn Bach, Briana Jordan, Vicky Vette and Sandee Westgate. Obviously I'm only allowed to vote for 10 a day so I have to rotate my votes but I'm doing in order of who needs my vote the most not who I love the most just fyi. There are other girls that I just think are beautiful or sexy but remember voting for them in past years and would say hello and send nice messages when I was more involved in the contest in previous years and not once did they ever say thank you or even HI in return so....needless to say that was noted and my support went elsewhere. There are also other friends of mine whom I love dearly but they like myself don't seem to be participating so I'm just spreading the love. I hope everyone is having a good time and hopefully there's no drama or it's at least minimal.
For my friends who ARE participating PLEASE tweet me a link to your voting page everyday and I will retweet it to my followers and get you some support as well that way. MY twitter is https://twitter.com/nikki_nova
xoxo
Nikki Nova
website- www.nikkinova.com
twitter- https://twitter.com/nikki_nova
Brand new public FB page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nikki-Nova/439460836114340?fref=ts
blog- http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
View attachment 267266
View attachment 267270
View attachment 267268

Oh my God Nikki is back!!!!!!!! :) :)

*scrambles with the search to find her official thread*

Good GAWD Miss!! You are just getting sexier and sexier all the damn time! What beautiful shots these are! I am super excited to see you doing so well in the main this year! You are the standard by which all OCSMs should be judged, and I always strive to follow the examples you set here! Awesome!

And I also wanna say to Briana Lee that I am very excited that you are doing so well up there this year, I hope it turns into lots of new fans for you with lots of happy new customers! I don't know what I'll do if you both end up in the top 5 in the final round....

Thanks so much babe. I get kinda nervous though. Such a long way to go and so many popular and gorgeous babes in the running.

The woman with the most beautifull smile on earth,Brianna Lee , is right,how can we vote and choose with so many gorgoues woman?...its unfair to the ones left out,therefore im going on voting strike.
Did someone say....

Scrumptiously?!

Haha! You're so funny Antonio. :)

And again thank you to all that have been voting for me. If I have missed anyone that has replied to me directly I do apologise, I try to keep up with this thread but it moves so fast!! Haha! You will always find me in one of my threads so come chat to me there. :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Oh my God Nikki is back!!!!!!!! :) :)

*scrambles with the search to find her official thread*

i may be wrong, but i dont think Nikki will open up her thread again. i think she just likes to stop in every now and again and say hi.

Briana Lee

i may be wrong, but i dont think Nikki will open up her thread again. i think she just likes to stop in every now and again and say hi.

Oh really? Booooo!!

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....Danielle ftv for miss freeones nooooooooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!.....oh oh sorry i cant...i cant i got my mob ladies to vote for...but im gona squeeze one vote for u dear....as soon as my voting strike ends.

@ brianna lee....and ur so lovely and beautifull

a big thank u also to the lane sisters,my daily vote is guaranteed...

danielleftv

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....Danielle ftv for miss freeones nooooooooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!.....oh oh sorry i cant...i cant i got my mob ladies to vote for...but im gona squeeze one vote for u dear....as soon as my voting strike ends.

I didn't even realize that I was in the contest until a few days ago. Any votes I can get will really help.

BellaBellini

Did everyone have a good weekend?

I'm a huge movie fan so it was a big weekend for me. I always have Oscar night parties with my friends. Silver Linings Playbook was my favourite movie nominated this year. So I'm happy Jennifer Lawrence won. She was amazing in the movie and seems like such a cool girl.

I've moved up a bit in the Best Adult model category and a lot in the OCSM category. So thanks so much for supporting me!

Here's a photo of my booty in transparent purple latex as reward;)

tumblr_misveurzQs1qan643o1_1280.jpg

Thanks everyone! xoxo