• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

Damn this started already. Not sure why I thought it started in March.

- - - Updated - - -

I just voted for you too. Just stay in it and hang with me.

Had someone come into my chatroom to say "hey Spexy, just voted for you for Miss FO!" .....I didn't sign up to be involved this year. How did that happen? lol

BellaBellini

Had someone come into my chatroom to say "hey Spexy, just voted for you for Miss FO!" .....I didn't sign up to be involved this year. How did that happen? lol

I don't think I signed up either. Or I signed up in my sleep because my subconscious really wants to be part of the contest.

Did this happen to anyone else? I'm confused!:dunno:

I've got a lot going on right now. But I'll try and stay involved. Vote for me if you want to support the fetish and Femdom scene! We are in the minority on FreeOnes and I prefer to dominate:D

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Petra.

did Angell Summers join the contest later on? I know I looked for her on Sunday, and didn't see her. I also didn't notice her yesterday... And now, she's here (and from tomorrow, she will most likely get votes from me).

Yes she did. I got her entered quickly last night.

Why these same old, used up, places where everyone else goes to?

You should head to some place much more exotic like, I dunno :dunno: Fairbanks, Alaska or perhaps Billings, Montana... :)

:pimpdaddy

Then I'd have to keep roald away from the sheep and carabou.

Yes she did. I got her entered quickly last night.

Is Angell the only "late entry"? I think that while it's awesome to see her again in the contest, as a late entry - she (and any other eventual late entry) does start off with a slight disadvantage.
From my side, there's at least 2 votes she did not get, which I would've gladly given her.

Then I'd have to keep roald away from the sheep and carabou.

:rofl2:

JaanaRuutu

Oh no. It seems I'm slipping off of Best newcomer and I'm falling off of every list. That's disappointing.

Oh no. It seems I'm slipping off of Best newcomer and I'm falling off of every list. That's disappointing.

No need to worry Jaana at the moment. Considering that in some categories this year, there is a relatively small field, there will be some ups and downs. Also we're currently still only on the second day, so as at different times of the day, people from different parts of the world vote, there will be some movement of ups and downs.

The important thing in this Round, is to be in a position to pass on to the next Round. For Miss FreeOnes, Best Cam Girl and Best OCSM the cut-off should be: the Top-50 go on to Round 2. In Best Newcomer, being that there are only 53 Contestants, the cut-off will probably be a bit lower, though I haven't seen what it is, I suspect it might be the Top-30. Votes will be reset in Round 2, and will start from 0 on the first day of Round 2 (if I remember correctly from last year).

BTW - why are you not in Best Euro Girl? Now I accept that FO has decided to not include Russia in Europe, but Finland is in Europe.

So, no need to feel disappointed, in my humble opinion. To me it looks like you're on a straight path on to the next round in most of your Categories.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Voted. Maybe.

+1

JaanaRuutu

No need to worry Jaana at the moment. Considering that in some categories this year, there is a relatively small field, there will be some ups and downs. Also we're currently still only on the second day, so as at different times of the day, people from different parts of the world vote, there will be some movement of ups and downs.

The important thing in this Round, is to be in a position to pass on to the next Round. For Miss FreeOnes, Best Cam Girl and Best OCSM the cut-off should be: the Top-50 go on to Round 2. In Best Newcomer, being that there are only 53 Contestants, the cut-off will probably be a bit lower, though I haven't seen what it is, I suspect it might be the Top-30. Votes will be reset in Round 2, and will start from 0 on the first day of Round 2 (if I remember correctly from last year).

BTW - why are you not in Best Euro Girl? Now I accept that FO has decided to not include Russia in Europe, but Finland is in Europe.

So, no need to feel disappointed, in my humble opinion. To me it looks like you're on a straight path on to the next round in most of your Categories.

I guess because I don't have a Finnish passport and because I wasn't born here? That would be my guess, but I don't really know. I'm so Finnish it hurts so I figured I would've been in there, but it wouldn't have mattered much anyway. i wouldn't have gotten past round one.

Lolita_Borgia

My second day's votes are the same as yesterday's...

Miss Hybrid for Miss Freeones, Eurotart, and OCSM

Briana Lee for Miss Freeones, Cam Girl and Adult Model

Lolita Borgia for Miss Freeones, and Adult Model

Harley Spencer for Miss Freeones

Mandy Flores for Miss Freeones

Unbelievable, the first day of voting has gone by so fast. And it's already the second day to vote.

And without much ado here cum my votes and reasons of the day:

Best Adult Model:
Ariel Rebel - she's like fine wine, she seems to grow more beautiful every year. Ever so cute and hot. This Babe got me to look into the Miss FreeOnes contest last year, and not only am I back this year - I stuck around for most of the year. As did she on the boards.
Lolita Borgia - from the Land Down Under, hails this kinky Babe. Relatively unknown last year, she has rightfully earned a place in the hearts of the Forum Members, as she has been active all year round, with great interraction.
Holly Rydem - still as sweet as she was last year, when she was just a shy newcummer. She has some cool threads of her own on here, and tries her best to juggle her presence on the site with her current wedding preparations. Hope to carry her on to the next round this year, as she was somewhat underappreciated during the contest last year. (Though she has won on the un-official OCSM of the Month and OCSM of the Week threads in the past).

Hopefully all my "faves" will make it on to the next round, I'm sure doing my part, by thrusting those votes into their boxes.

Miss Hybrid got my first 3 of the morning. Closely followed by votes in various categories for Harley Spencer, Brianna Lee, Lolita Borgia, Mandy Flores, Lane Sisters, Sabrina Deep and Maggie Green

Thanx so much guys ~ you know I like a good spanking *hehe* xXx :dominatrix:

Originally Posted by 288gto View Post
Aaliyah Love, Xo Gisele, Vicky Vette, Spexy Ashleigh, Lolita Borgia, Jaana Ruutu, Demi Dantric, Candy Samira (wow), Ari Dee, and Aeryn Walker

i wish good luck to all the ladies, all those ladies are awesome, wish more votes were allowed, l

see your name ;)

Same as yesterday.

Miss Freeones
Miss Hybrid

Best Eurobabe
Miss Hybrid

Best Camgirl
Briana Lee
Spexy Ashleigh

Best OCSM
Briana Lee
Harley Spencer
Jinxypie
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Spexy Ashleigh

I can't remember every vote but I got some in for Lolita Borgita, Miss Hybrid, Jaanu Ruutu, Maggie Green, Briana Lee, Siri XXX and Mandy Flores. All contribute to this board which I think is important. The fact they are sexy helps too of course :D

Round1 Day2

No change, same votes done as yesterday.
Survival vote changes may come later in the round.

Miss Freeones 2013
Carmen Valentina
Miss Hybrid
Sabrina Deep
Vicky Vette

Eurobabe
Miss Hybrid

Camgirl
Carmen Valentina
Sabrina Deep

OCSM
Carmen Valentina